Time skip 💥

Disclaimer: i have changed Luca to Kazuko so if you see it say Luca just ignore it.

Made this a long chapter because i wont upload for a few days

6 years later:

Katsuki's pov:

Last night was fun i enjoyed it a-lot, it was our 4th time in the last 2 weeks.

Hopefully the kids didn't hear i laughed to my self.

i got out of bed because Shoto and Ejirou were down stairs i felt something strange my stomach hurt 'i know this feeling' I thought to myself, i ran to the toilet and ruffled through the drawers until, i grabbed out a pregnancy test i just want to be sure ;its Ejirou's birthday in 3 weeks so maybe this could be a present i scratched the back of my head and took the test.

It has been what felt likes hours but really its only been 20 minuets, the test started to fade into a...Double line. I covered my mouth as i look down at my self 'again' i smiled.

I quickly put the test in a box and walked down stairs.

"good morning" i said loudly making an entrance.

"Honey its 1pm" Ejirou said, Kazuko came running through and hugged me "Dads" Kazuko smiled with his fluffy pink hair, which was soon messed up by Katsuki's hand

I follow Kazuko into the living room and Sakura was on her phone.

"how are you doing" i got ignored by the 12 year old again.

"ok then" i walked over and sat on the sofa feeling sick 'oh god' i thought to myself, i ran upstairs and puked in the toilet.

"Katsuki?" Shoto ran up stairs after me.

Shoto reached the bath room and hugged me from behind stroking my hair.

"Shoto I'm pregnant" i whispered

"i want to surprise Ejirou for his birthday i need your help" i asked.

"I- im so happy, but you need food" Shoto said smiling, i nodded and stood up, and we went back down stairs.

"Is he ok" Ejirou shouted from the kitchen while he was cooking food.

"Yeah it was just a one off, he wants some breakfast" Shoto spoke for me

"Ok" Ejirou smiled and placed Bacon on a plate with some sausages eggs and hash browns.

Once we all finished breakfast we managed to convince Ejirou that Shoto and I were going to go get Birthday presents, when really we were going to get a ultra sound.

Shoto held the picture in his hands "twins" Shoto said tears in his eyes

"Katsuki i feel bad you always bring us children, like what we wanted" Shoto had tears in his eyes, i kissed his forehead.

"And you guys bring me joy" I said

"Lets go home" I agreed and followed Shoto to the car.

Once we got back we went upstairs and grabbed the wooden box that had been painted yellow.

I placed the ultra sound sound at the bottom then put some yellow tissue paper then i placed two baby grows which said 'Twins' on both of them i placed more yellow tissue paper then the positive pregnancy test followed with yellow tissue paper then closed the box which had 'surprise' on it.

Honestly Ejirou's birthday came quite fast the bump was harder to hide because it grew faster because of two babies, Shoto helped me a lot with excuses, until Ejirou came down stairs.