The last Chapter 💥

Disclaimer: i have changed Luca to Kazuko so if you see it say Luca just ignore it.

4 years later
Authors pov:

Four years came fast the twins are both 4 Kazuko is 12 Sakura is 16.

"16 today wow, makes me feel old" Katsuki laughed.

"dad you're not old" She hugged Katsuki

"hey im 38 and look 24" Katsuki messed around

"Justifiable" Ejirou joked

"Oi come here" he went to playfully hit Ejirou.

"Sakura darling, im so sorry but we have been called into work" Shoto felt like shit.

"No dad its ok, we can do this later, just be safe" she looked at the other men.

"You are so grown up now" Katsuki smiled.

"You can open the presents now if you like" the three males were getting their shoes on and grabbing their hero suits in the suit cases.

"Its ok, just go be safe ok" All three of them hugged the kids goodbye.

"Your grandmas are coming" Ejirou stated, referring to his mums.

The three heros got to work and were immediately set out to help Deku.

He was currently fighting some villains, charge bolt was already at the scene with the green haired male.

"Midoriya, you alright?" Shoto rushed in helping his best friend.

"Thanks Sho, yeah im ok" the male laughed.

Deku has grown alot since highschool, he got over his anxiety and married Ururaka, they have a few kids which they adore.

"Shoto could you take that villain, he has a fire quirk and i saw that when he stepped in a puddle he was weak for a bit" Shoto nodded, he got the attention of the villain and they started fighting.

Punches were thrown every now and then.

Ejirou and Katsuki just picked a villain each and started fighting, everyone was handling them selves very well, but Katsuki had been put with someone with a water quirk.

Every explosion he threw was just melted away in the water.

Katsuki was out of breathe, everyone's fights had been moved out the same area, so no one was around for a few feet.

Katsuki stood back 'i need to do this, i can do this' he thought, he charged for the villain, he got a clean kick on the villain face, the villain stumbled back slightly before grabbing onto the males leg.

The villain swung Katsuki around, he was thrown onto the floor, his arm began to shake, Katsuki immediately knew it was broken.

The male held his arm as he stood up, his other hand laid limp as he lifted the other, he built up a powerful explosion, soon a massive boom was heard.

Katsuki felt his skin burn all the way up his other arm, it stung his arms, his ears rang, he couldn't hear anything.

Before he knew it the world around him went black.

"Katsuki!" Ejirou shouted he had finished with his villain a while back and was now running to his husbands location.

He approached the male laying on the floor, he fell to his side, turning him over.

Ejirou held Katsuki's face "Katsuki, please wake up" the red head was slightly shaking his husband.

Tears ran down his face, he saw Shoto come from far away.

"Call an ambulance" Katsuki laid there half of his suit had been burnt off, his arm was red and covered in burns.

They spent almost 5 hours waiting, until a doctor came out

" you can go see him" Shoto and Ejirou made eye contact and went to see him, the kids had been brought to the hospital too.

"Is papa going to be ok?" Yua asked pulling on Sakura's jacket

"yeah he will be ok" she smiled which made Yui and Yua happy. Katsuki was lying on the bed got the after effects of the anaesthetic, the machine started to bleep

"Katsuki remember breathe" the nurse tapped his arm

"Oh yeah" Katsuki breathed, Ejirou giggled

"forgetting to breathe are we" Ejirou crossed his arms.

"no!" Katsuki protested he was acting like a 6 year old when they saw he wasnt tying his shoes but denied it.

"Katsuki breathe" the nurse stood up

"I was see" he breathed 

"If the machine bleeps remind him to breathe" the nurse bowed then left

"I want to see the kids" Katsuki asked, Shoto smiled and let them in.

"Papa!" They kids ran to his side

"Remind you papa to breathe if the machine goes off" Ejirou stated

"See papa its not hard" Yui was demonstrating

"Oh ok ok" Katsuki was doing it along with Yui

Honestly it was helping a lot, Ejirou and Shoto bit their lips trying not to laugh everytime Yui complained he wasn't breathing.

"Papa how are you feeling" Sakura asked

"Uh better" Katsuki looked at Yui

"you're a good teacher" Katsuki complimented her

"really?!" She got excited

"Yeah" Katsuki smiled, Kazuko and Yua were reading

"so the ginger bread man ran as fast as he could you cant catch me im the ginger bread man" Yua was falling asleep on Kazuko's lap.

And a few days later Katsuki was able to go home he got prescribed some hearing aids.

Soon they all lived as a family together forever

The end

Honestly finished this story short didnt have any ideas sorry check out my other stories and happy new year

🎉 You've finished reading Can I even have 2 soulmates? (Kirishima X Todoroki X Bakugou) (Mpreg) [Complete] 🎉