Mission Status: Failed 💥

Authors pov:

It was drawing closer to 10pm and Katsuki ran upstairs and got changed into his Hero suit and they called Shoto's sister to watch Sakura and it wasn't long before they left.

They hid round the side of the tall building the robbery was happening they waited outside until people walked out holding bags full of money and explosives they noticed Katsuki and started to chase after them

"I'm gonna follow them" Katsuki says Into his walky talkie he ran after them he was correct they ran down the side of the canal it's wasn't long before Shoto and Red riot caught up to them, Ground Zero was a fast runner so he was a while a head.

"Katsuki keep on their tail" Red riot speaks into his walky talkie

"Will do" Katsuki replies

Shoto and Red riot caught one of the others and arrested him and helped him over to the cop car that arrive not long ago.

Katsuki was still running down the frozen over Canal until the armed robber stoped causing Katsuki almost falling over he stopped and the Mysterious man disappeared and re appeared in front of him he suddenly pushed Katsuki onto the Frozen canal the ice broke instantly underneath him.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Katsuki was sinking fast he was trying to reach the top but couldn't swim up he felt his muscles tense because of the cold he kept trying until he gave in to the cold his eye lids felt heavy he lost his breathe and everything went blank.

〰️〰️〰️〰️

Shoto was running toward Katsuki to help when he saw him pushed into the ice canal

"KATUSKI!" He ran to the canal and the mysterious man disappeared Shoto jumped into the water diving deep and grabbing Katsuki's hand and pulling him up to surface, he gasped for air and lay on the ice holding Katsuki, he was freezing cold his skin was almost blue his heart rate was there but faint.

Shoto picked him up bridal style and used his quirk to help get up from the canal
"what happened!" Red riot ran over and held Katsuki's hand.

"he's freezing" Red riot stated

"we are going to the hospital now!" Shoto said helping Bakugou to the car and strapping him in with Kirishima.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

When they got to the hospital they put Katsuki on a bed with a breathing mask and a IV drip, it was 1 hour after they had been waiting outside the room waiting for the doctor.

"due to the fact he passed out under the water and lost breath his lungs are damaged slightly he only needs rest now, he should be home soon" The doctor stated.

"Ok, thank you doctor" Shoto bowed and Ejirou followed him into the room. Katsuki was awake on the bed but looked as though he just woke up.

"What happened?" he said quietly looking at the two other males.

"That villain we were chasing pushed you into the canal, except it was frozen" Ejirou explained

Soon after the doctor came in "sir if you want to get ready to go your healthy by the tests but if you feel unable to breathe do come back for further tests" The doctor bowed and left.

Ejirou and Shoto helped Katsuki with his stuff, when the left the hospital to the car park Katsuki had to ride in Shoto and Ejirou's car because his car was still at their house.