chapter 7

On the abandoned island, the city has become inhabit because of the siren attacks years ago. Many lives lost that day now the island and the city inside it is nothing more than a relic from the tragic past.

The mist inside and surround the island is so thick no one can see a clear view of it. Two Sakura empire planes flying in the sky. The scout planes are belonging to Zuikaku. the Sakura empire is searching for the intruders that have stolen the black mental cube.

Shelfield that on patrol notice the scout plane and sign in reliving that the plane has not found her and her comrade. She looks at the ocean, she sees many Sakura empire ship girls and siren mass production ships that guarding the island. after Sheffield thinks that she has seen enough and decided to return to the shelter.

Timeskip the hideout

Edinburg is making tea while Akashi is trying to figure out what is the black mental cube. Akashi has been observing the cube for a while now she touches the cube a couple of times.

Akashi:" hmmmm this is a mystery."

Edinburg:" Are you sure you have no idea? This is Sakura Empire's secret weapon, right?"

Akashi:" I'm just a repair ship. I don't know any detail about this? (Akashi shrug)"

Akashi looks back at the black mental cube and starts to have a flashback that Akagi receive the black mental cube from the high ranking siren the observer. Having that flashback Akashi's leg starts to shake.

Akashi:" Who would've thought they got it secretly from the sirens... This must be some seriously bad stuff. I'm scared..."

Akashi is cowering in fear. Edinburg is only able to blink at Akashi's behavior. Then Sheffield got inside from the window.

Sheffield:" I have returned."

Edinburg:" Welcome back. How was it?"

Sheffield:" Scout planes are patrolling. (Sheffield take one of Edinburg prepared tea) They have clearly figured out that we are hiding on this island."

Edinburgh and Akashi:" EEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHH...!!!"

Edinburgh:" What should we do?"

Sheffield, Edinburgh and Akashi now discus what to do next. They talk while enjoying tea and snack that Sheffield and Edinburgh buy at Sakura empire on undercovers mission.

Sheffield:" The base knows our situation. We should wait for a rescue. That said, I doubt that the Sakura Empire Would sit idly by."

Edinburgh shock while eating a snack to calm her down. Akashi is blowing the tea she tries to cool it a bit when she sips it, but it's still too hot.

Akashi:" Hot! Too hot!"

Edinburgh:" do you think they might let us go if we gave this back to them?"

Sheffield:" of course not."

Akashi:" (scared) If they catch me, they will use me to make shamisen!"

Unknown to them that the black mental cube glows a little bit. And that probably not a good sign.

On Takao ship

Shoukaku is looking around her. She felt uneasy with the mass production siren ship. She tries to figure out if the ship is still safe knowing the fact that they did not have the black mental cube.

Shoukaku:" Are this ship safe? Won't the enemy take control or something?"

Zuikaku:" The Orochi is the host, so we can't lose control, according to Akagi."