chapter 3

On The Way to Pearl Harbor

Everyone except the main Royal Navy is injured and some of them are tired. Right now Ash carries unconscious Enterprise on her back. Everybody is curious. They all want to find out who she is, why she has the same face as Enterprise, and where she comes from. That is all the question that in their mind. But when they saw her lifeless and cold eye everyone become a little scared to ask for information.

Hornet:" Hey Cleveland."

Cleveland:" Yeah..."

Hornet: "Who is she, why does she have the same face as my sister where she is from?"

Hornet is very curious she wants to know about the new ship that has sunk all the sirens, and she is not the only one the Royal Navy that heard Hornet question listening as well.

Cleveland: "I don't know Hornet. When the base is attacked by the siren and Sakura Empire, we were in a tight position. We are trying our best to protect the base, but not enough there too many enemies. Then Enterprise appears she manages to push back the Sakura Empire and Siren. When the Sakura Empire were about to retreat two mysterious ships appear out of nowhere. They destroyed all the siren ships in a matter of minutes."

Hornet:" Wait... Two? Are you telling me she is not the only one that destroyed the entire fleet of siren?"

Cleveland:" Yes, when Enterprise and I approached them they become unconscious. We found out that they have a life threatening wound."

Hornet:" wow, Alright, I am going to thank her for helping us."

Ash POV

This world's Enterprise is more reckless than I thought. If she didn't start taking care of herself more, she will die before the upcoming battle.

Her will to protect the others was impressive. But she seemed lost. She still does not have a definite reason to fight.

I think if I want to help this world, I have to start with Enterprise. Enterprise you are not ready to face what the future holds. You need to get stronger I know it's tough but that's okay because I'll help you.

Then I feel some one tap my shoulder. I saw the person who taps my shoulder yellow hair and cowboy hat. Wait, it can't be.... Hornet....

Suddenly my minds overflow with memories of my past. Happy and sad memories with my sister. Many emotion starts to develop in my heart. But I pulverized all those things before I turn an emotional breakdown. After i manage to stop the memories and emotion, I look straight on hornet. When my eyes meet her, her body flinches.

Hornet:" he-he-hello thank you for saving us back there... You helped us got out of the battlefield safely so uh I want to say thank you... o-oh I haven't introduce myself. My name is Hornet, Yorktown class Aircraft carrier and a member of the Eagle union may I know your name?"

Hmm what should I do, should I tell her my real name.

Ash:"...Ash"

Hornet:" Ash, that sounds like a codename. Came on don't be shy."

...

..

.....

Ash:"*sigh* Enterprise, second sister of Yorktown class aircraft carrier, a member of Azur Lane elite forces."

Everyone stops at once after hearing my real name. They all turned and looked at me with a surprised face.

Everyone:"EEEEEEeeeeeeeeehhhhhhh."

Hornet:" wha-wha-whaaaat???"

Cleveland:" h-h-h-how?"

Ash:"..... I am not from this world... I come from a world that similar to this world. "