Chapter 5

Morning came at the Azur Lane base. The Dragon Empery sister is treated at the medical bay. Ning Hai suffers a few broken ribs and many bruises but the wound is not that fatal. Enterprise is heading straight to her room and rest.

Vestal now is upgrading Enterprise Bow. The request comes from Ash. Fixing the bow is easy but upgrading it is another story. Vestal is so confused. She had a lot of trouble in stabilizing energy output. If the energy not stable it cannot make an energy arrow that Enterprise usually uses.

After so many tries Vestal finally gives up. She does not know how to upgrade that part. Ash bow is to advance for her to understand it. Vestal decided to ask Ash for help on upgrading Enterprise bow.

Vestal goes out from medical bay to Ash ship. When she arrived she is surprised that Ash ship is almost the same as Enterprise ship. The only difference is the color scheme. On Ash flight deck there are number 6 in black color and many white lines. The condition on her ship is very excellent almost like it is a new ship.

After aspect Ash ship she saw Ash on the corner of the ship. Vestal starts to walk closer to her and sees Ash holding  two photo with a sad face.

 Vestal starts to walk closer to her and sees Ash holding  two photo with a sad face

It's a photo of Hornet, Yorktown, and Enterprise

It's a photo of Hornet, Yorktown, and Enterprise. Vestal now remember in the report that Ash and Ember lost everything from their previous world. Ash must be really sad that she could not protect her dearest family.

Ash notices someone watching her from a distance. She quickly put away the picture and composes herself. When Ash's face meets vestal her expression turns cold and expressionless. Vestal surprise at how fast Ash expression change.

Ash:" Vestal.... What are you doing here?"

Vestal start to compose herself and start talking.

Vestal:" Uuuh... Sorry for watching you from a distance... Ash I having trouble in upgrading Enterprise bow, can you help me."

Ash:" ..... Yeah sure."

Vestal and Ash start walking together to the medical bay. On the way to the medical bay, vestal has one thing in her mind.

Vestal:" {As—Enterprise what happen to you until you become this.}"

Medical Bay

Ash and Vestal arrive at the medical bay. Vestal shows Ash the bow that she already fixes and upgrades.