Marry Christmas

Dash: Hey

Pinkie: You know what time is it already.

Dash: Noo..?

Sunset: Realy?

Sci-Twi: How do you forgot?

Applejack: ahem

Sci-Twi: What?!

Sci-Twi: oh. Now I know.

Dash: Na. I know it.

Applejack: Realy?

Dash: I know that time it is.

Applejack: Oh

Dash: Don't worry AJ. I will remember. Someday.

Sci-Twi: Does anyone know where Fluttershy and Rarity are.

Fluttershy: I'm with Rarity preparing.

Dash: Preparing what?

Rarity: Not now Dash. You will see it early enough.

Pinkie: Ooh. A surprise.

Rarity: Have you got one AJ.

Applejack: Yes. Ma brother is now loading the truck.

Rarity: Perfect.

Dash: Hello I'm here too.

Fluttershy: You will it see soon enough.

Sunset: Dash belive me. I don't know either.

Sci-Twi: How comes.

Fluttershy: Pinkie?

Pinkie: Yes. Everything ready.

Sunset: So. Dash, you and me are going to Sugarcube Croner.

Dash: Ok. And why?

Sunset: You'll see.

Dash: When?

Sunset: Now. I'm waiting outside your door.

Dash: On my way.

Sunset: And leave your phone.

Dash: Then. Till later girls.

Fluttershy: Is she out the house.

Sunset: Yes. Let's start.

Rarity: All meat up at Dashs house.

Sci-Twi: You have the key AJ

Applejack: Yes. She gave it to me.

Rarity: Perfect. Let's deck the halls.

Later that day

Rarity: Sunset. Everything is set up.

Sunset: And not to late. Dash goten suspicious about it.

Fluttershy: Does she know anything.

Sunset: Not yet.

Pinkie: Good. This will be great.

Sunset: We are here.

Sunset parked her car in Rainbow Dashs driveway. Both of them got out of the car and Dash spind here key around her finger. "So Sunset. Why were we at Sugarcube Croner?" "You'll see it soon enough"

Rainbow Dash opened her door as a scent of 'Christmas' filled here nose and she started smiling. Both walked into the living room where they saw everybody waiting. They alle said "Marry Christmas" to Rainbow Dash. "You didn't need to" "Of course we do. Silly" Pinkie said.

As the evening goes on they ate a lot of sweets and sang Christmas carols. "Dash this is for you." Pinkie handed Rainbow Dash a small present. "For me?" "Yes." Rainbow Dash opened it. "A new MP3 player. Thanks Pinkie." Then they all started trading ther presents.

"AJ?" "Yes" "Can I speak to you for a moment" "Sure". They both went out of the living room. "What ya want to tell me?" Applejack asked as suddenly she felt Rainbow Dash lips on hers. 'Does she remember?' Applejack asked herself. "I wanted to tell you sooner but ther wasn't the right moment" Rainbow Dash whispered  and chuckled a bit. "It fine. Ah love ya to" Applejack responded. Rainbow Dash kissd her again as Applejack leaned in and kissed back. Both of them standing in the door under a mistletoe. Suddenly they heard someone giggle.

As they both turned around they saw there friends standing ther cooing and giggling. "What?" Dash looked at them. "Noting. You just look cute." "Stop it Rarity" "No darling. Besidesyou are standing under a mistletoe." "Realy?" Rainbow Dash and Applejack looked up. As Dash saw it she kissed Applejack a third time.

"Are you together again?" Twilight asked totally forgetting the loss of memories. "Again?" Dash looked confused at her. "Was that the thing i gorgon?" "It was" Applejack telled her. "Nevemind. It was definitely not this good." Rainbow Dash looked at Applejack "It wasn't"

The rest of the evening they were eating more sweets an playing some games. As it's getting late everybody wished a good night and went home. Except Applejack. She was staing by her new slash old girlfriend this night. Maybe for something? Who knows...

AN

Marry Christmas to all of you and stay safe.
🎄🎁🎄🎁🎅

What do you think are they up to🤔