Chapter 11: Events

Start from the beginning

"You are making a huge mistake, Hiruzen. This opportunity is something that I — no — that Konoha can't let pass. A huge mistake, Hiruzen. A huge mistake." Danzo was firm and forceful with what he kept on saying.

"And I'm saying that you can't and you won't do what you are saying."

~~~

Naruto was walking home, minding his own business along the way. The streets of Konoha was quite loud during the nighttime — it irritated him severely.

As Naruto walking through Konoha, he suddenly saw someone throw a kunai towards him and the handsome and precious face of his. Naruto narrowly dodged the attack, the kunai grazing his whiskers.

He saw the kunai go right past, going towards a Konoha civilian. Naruto gritted his teeth, chasing right after the kunai that was originally aimed right for him. He barely caught the kunai.

Naruto snapped his head back, trying to find the perpetrator. Naruto saw a glimpse of a black cloak running away. He narrowed his eyes, suspicion written all over his face.

That person tried killing me while I was in the middle of a crown. Scandalous of you. Naruto thought, racing after the person that tried killing him with a sly and deadly kunai. Naruto jumped on a house, trying to track down the perpetrator.

There. Naruto thought, jumping from one building, house at a time. His eyes kept track of the perpetrator to a tee. Naruto narrowed his eyes, seeing as that the person was he was trying to track down was leading him to a forest.

Stealth? Naruto thought, jumping down from the houses and right on top of the ground. He saw the perpetrator right before him, continuing to run away. Naruto pushed his hand into his holster and brought out a kunai. He inhaled and exhaled, throwing the kunai right towards the perpetrator.

Naruto barely missed the kunai from hitting the person. He continued to follow the person inside the forest, his eyes never stopped wandering around. Naruto slightly widened his eyes.

A few kunai was being thrown towards him by the perpetrator. Naruto reacted quickly, dodging the multitude of kunai with relative ease. But he suddenly felt a sharp pain get directly from his stomach.

He was launched away, his back hitting a tree. Naruto slid down the said tree, pain erupting from behind his back. He felt the pain, but he did not bother showing weakness by giving the person satisfactory.

Naruto rolled away, dodging a wound from a tanto that the person was wielding. He narrowed his eyes at him, wondering what this person's motive was with attacking him.

"Who are you? Are you from an enemy village?" Naruto asked, his eyes narrowed and sharp. He did not like this current situation at all. Naruto saw the person charge towards him with fast speeds. Naruto huffed, jumping up in the air and applying chakra to his feet. He was now attached to the tree.

Naruto could not see it, but he could feel it — the person's surprise was evidently there. He launched off of the tree and landed right on top of the person's body. He tackled him down.

"Now, let's see who exactly is the person under this cloak." But before Naruto could do anything, he was quickly thrown away from the person. Naruto grunted, regaining his balance.