Continuing to college

It was June when I enrolled. At first, my parents were hesitant to send and allow me to study again because my mother just wanted me to work and help her since she was the only one working for us. My father was diagnosed with diabetes before he had planned to go to Australia. That was sad. But we moved on.

I paid my balance. Yes, I was able to pay for it. It costs nine thousand pesos or more. I was able to pay because of the salary I have with Teleperformance. I was getting eighteen thousand pesos every month from that. This does not include the incentives that we are getting. Plus the twelve thousand pesos bonus that we got after we completed the project-based account we had there, which is intuit.

I finally had my first day at school again. I met a lot of transferees. Mira, Mai, Cyngyn, and Loraine. Some of them are sophomoric students that became my friends. They were all beautiful. I was always a loner. I always see them hanging out together in our cafeteria, but I have no plans to be friends with them, since I know that being with a lot of friends could ruin my life again. Haha! It wasn't until Cyngyn asked me to join them, and since there's only one section for our psychology class. I think the only choice I had was to mingle with them.

As days passed by we are getting close to each other. We eventually knew each other's secrets and all. But you know, I keep my diary so all of them were there, so I don't have to tell it to anyone. I'm wise! Haha! Then, there's this new professor again. His name is John Hermes Untalan. My friends are laughing about his name because it sounds like a disease. That time, hermes bags weren't that popular at all. What do we know about it anyway? We are cowboys. Just like what our school represents. We only
know the common brand.

We then finally form ours as the days go by. We named it ABC. This was raised when we were having our class on the foundations of education and carotene mentioned and since we are AB Psychology students. We call it ABC.

We often gather at our cafeteria. We usually hang out in the mall and do weird things together and copy each other's answers during exams. Of course, we also have our drinking session and videoke session. We really got so close to each other. Literally, that we have seen each other naked and peep through the cabin of our restroom if someone is inside. That stuff.

But, not everyone is your friend if you belong to one group. One person might gossip about you to another, or anything. Or tell a secret that you tell to a person you didn't expect. Well, mine's not really a secret at all. But, it is still betrayal. Like, hello? Where's your common sense? I thought you were smarter than I ?