As days goes by

All things has been entirely different. I'm dealing with a much younger classmates since this is my second course. As young as they would get. You know that they are much more aggressive than me.

I met a lot of young people in my class. As far as I can remember, it was Sam and Janeca with whom I was the first to close. We spent our days, usually having our stay, in our cabana. I am crushing someone and coincidentally his name is Gab too. He looks so neat and serious. But, what turned me off from this man is that he is not that intelligent when it comes to academic pieces of stuff. But, he always wants to hang out with Korean students. Maybe, because he has Chinese blood that looks evident in his facial features. I would ask Janeca to steal some photos of him when he is around and Janeca would print them and give them to me. But that admiration was not that serious. I don't like younger guys that much. I just like the way he looks. Of course, not something as deep as what I have had with the professor.

Janica know one frat member which is Ralph. Knowing this person would change a lot of things in me. I don't know if Janeca and Ralph had a romantic thing, but when they were together, it looks like they were couples fighting with each other. But I have to tell you one secret about Janeca. Ooopppp, it wouldn't be a secret anymore if I would tell you. I got you there.