High School Graduation

I lost my place in the honour roll when I was in Junior years. At first, I was at the top until suddenly someone brighter than me got the place. Jonathan Imatong told me when I was put in the third spot of honour roll that, "Narag, next time you will be out of the honour roll". He is right, the next time we are competing with the list, I was not included in it anymore. Even on the top ten list. It was fine, then they opened the workshop for the theatre class. To be honest, my life was really perfect compared to some students I know from that school. We were advised at the audition to think about the saddest thing we had at that time. I couldn't think of any. So, I acted like my father was a very irresponsible father, and I was really awed by how our life was moving. I was a bit frightened that my acting was not that great at all. So, I thought I was rejected on that audition. Luckily, I got a grade of A+. Only the two of us got the first spot. The other one was Roxanne. A senior student. I was given three major roles and some minor roles for the play. I got a spot for Les Misérables. But suddenly, during our practice for all the play we would be playing, our adviser had advised me to stop joining them because my grades are getting lower. I took her advice and didn't even tell the director that I wouldn't be continuing to join the play.

It was the last year of our final year in High School. I was a bit sad and, at the same time, excited that finally we are going to graduate. To be honest, the graduation rites don't excite me that much. I really don't know why. Before we try to choose the right path we think we would be embarking on our college days, they have invited some school representatives to help us discover more of our potentials. Additionally, we were given a series of tests to evaluate ourselves on which is the best course we would be taking in college. Of course, to agree with my mother's decision that I should take a course related to computers, I manipulated the exam that made the result for me to be fitted to a computer related course.

During the visit of some schools in our campus, there were some handsome representatives from System Technology Institute that caught my heart. This is Eugene, I won the ball pen for answering one of the hardest questions they have asked from us. Modesty aside, I am really smart when I am studying in High School. I have been an honour student since I was in freshmen years. However, because of some family problems when my father left our house to earn a living to prepare for my college education, I suddenly lost interest in studying harder during my junior and senior years. My first choice to study in college was Psychology. I considered being an accountancy student when one of the speakers told us that if you have the habit of counting even a single cent from your pocket, you should take accountancy. I know my capability when we have some subjects about accountancy that I would not be great at doing it.

Since, I was advised by my mom to take up Computer Science, there, I manipulated the exam and I have strong decision to take it at STI since during that time, Antoinette Taus was the model of the school and idolized her that much because of her series, Anna Karen Nina. It was out of my tongue when I suddenly uttered to my classmate, Joy Lucas, that I would do all the nuisance in college. So, it happened. You would know when you continue reading this piece of what you would call it.

Alright, I can't recall when I finished High School. I just remember it was March when it happened. I'm so excited to wear my dress. Likewise, I chose a white top and a black skirt. My motto is, "The simpler, the better". Much to my surprise, my classmate, Jennifer, copied the dress I bought. I never knew she would buy the same kind of dress I would wear after she asked what would I buy for the graduation rites. She's the first to be called into the rites, so it seems, I'm the one who copied it. It looks like we are the kind of best friends we had in high school, but we are not. I didn't like her that much because she was always the one to criticize me for being ugly when she was far uglier than me. Maybe she is an insecure faggot. So, to say. She would always find flaws in the way I look or the way I do things my way. Which I don't know why she is doing it to me all the time.