Joining the sorority

I can't recall when Ralph asked me to join. All I know is that I take the initiative to join because I want to see the oblation run. The process was fast. There's another sorority that belongs to my colloquial language who invited me. But Alpha Phi Omega was fast. They gave me all the lectures and presented me to their sisters right away. I was hesitant at first. Who would want to be slapped right in front of your face just to belong to a certain group, right?

Then, there's a lot of my friends who are contracting my decision to join them. They say that I should choose a more wholesome sorority. My friend, Janeca told me that I should hide my Achilles heel because that's where they would cling. So, do I. I acted dumb all the way through the process, so they wouldn't know how smart I am. Some of my friends would cry upon seeing me being slapped at the cabana with my lords and ladies. This is Sam and Anie. Oh my, I really treasure these little sisters of mine.

So, then it goes, I passed the process. I am finally an APO member. That was in the year 2005 of October or 2006. I can't recall to be honest.

Then, I really don't know what part of my brain got a glitch when I finally passed their process. I did some crazy stuff like shouting in the middle of the class while the class was ongoing. I even shook hands with my fellow sister who's a prof at that university and went in front of her class and disturbed her.

Then, my father was called to the university to explain. Nobody knew I joined the sorority other than my friends. I don't know if I could go back to school again and face the consequences of doing that thing. So, I decided to stop for a semester.