The final Rites

I was able to graduate with my course after the scandalous post I have made at school. I was able to win the battle mainly because I asked for God's guidance at that time. I called 700 club to pray with me, so I could graduate. I forgot the name of the person who prayed for me. But, one thing I would be thanking her for is because of her job that I was able to finish Psychology. I was glad that my friend, Bern, got the award for the best thesis in our batch. They found my make-up that time to be somehow ridiculous. Maybe, because they are not used to me wearing make-up. But, after I looked into my graduation pictures, I still looked my best. To tell you honestly, I was having a hard time walking that time because the pair of sandals I bought didn't fit my feet that much because I just bought them in rush. 

I'm thankful that despite all the challenges I went through. I have bipolar disorder. My not so luxurious life during college. I haven't mentioned that I need to go to the nearest computer shop to finish my assignments and do my thesis. To think that my mother's salary was only five thousand pesos at that time. My problems with my friends and professors were resolved. All because of the person who prayed for me and all those people who helped me get through it. I don't have a heavy heart with my friend who betrayed me. I still wish her well. That she could still be well and sound at night, that she triggered my disorder to cause me to post that stuff on social media. Maybe I was just really lucky that I have loving parents and even though some of my previous friends have left me because of those posts, others remained by my side. To accept that people are not perfect like God. 

I am thankful for the people who had been a part of my college life as well as my high school life that made me this way now. Especially those professors and teachers who believed in my ability and embraced my flaws. To the person who tried not to continue the lawsuit that's waiting for me, that's Ma'am Chu. I can't thank everyone enough for being so kind to me.

                                                       ----------------------THE END-----------------------