Looking for a job

I was under medication for a couple of months. After that period, I went back to normal. I stopped my medication as my mother had advised me because she couldn't afford the amount of medication that I am taking knowing that she is the only one working for the family. But, it was just in my nature to do something worthwhile. So, staying at home waiting for the next semester is not my cup of tea and since my parents were hesitant to send me back to school because they were afraid if I would have my attack again, they said that I should rather work to help them with the growing expenses at home.

I tried several attempts to be hired in different companies. And since that time I wasn't really that competent at all, I received a lot of rejections. Nice! I faced one of my fears. One thing I'm thankful for. After several attempts of getting a job, I bumped into my high school classmate, and she told me that she knew one job hiring near her place. So, I applied. Luckily, I was hired as a Secretary. That was year 2006.

Since, I decided to take my medicines again because I'm afraid that I couldn't function normally any more. I was always sleepy at work and sometimes my head was always hanging in the clouds that made my boss terminate me. I even walk to and fro in the office when I feel bored that made them laugh about me.

Alright, another rejection. That was fine. I'm getting used to it little by little. I tried looking for another job again. But, I was not that lucky this time for another try. So, I stayed home. All I did was watch the noon time show, Eat Bulaga. My sister's gay helper wanted to see the dancers of the sex bomb personally, so I accompanied him to their studio. While we were waiting to enter the studio, I saw that there's an audition for their segment, "Kayang-kaya mo 'to" The jackpot price was good enough for me to continue my studies. So, I tried to audition. 

To my surprise, someone called my phone, I thought it was Pizza Hut. The company I applied for as a Customer Service Representative. I was shocked because it was the eat bulaga staff, and they said that I was chosen to play in June.

Come June, I was at their studio. It was only my family who knew I would be playing there. So, all of my friends who've watched me play there were surprised. Unfortunately, I was only the second placer. I got 3500 as a consolation prize which I paid for the silver accessories I bought in instalment and gave some to my father and my mom as well as my brother.

So, after that, since I always want to have my money on my own, I tried applying for another job. I tried several times to apply in a call centre. Since, my English is not that great, that time I've received a lot of rejections from those big companies. I decided to enroll at Philippine Women's University's CDCEC department for a call centre training. Luck was in favour of me at that time because the professor advised me on how I could get the training for free. She told me to go to Quezon City Hall and take the exam for that training. I got a passing score of 85 and took it in the month of September until November.

After I've finished my studies at Philippine Women's University, I applied at Teleperformance and I passed this time. That's another story. Read on...