~Chapter 17~

Chapter 17:  Back to it!

"Alright (L/n) dear, it appears that you healed pretty quickly thanks to your healing abilities from your father's jeans. Your wings are still damaged and you will be still paralyzed for at least for another....let's say three weeks when you will start putting await on them, okay?" Recovery girl told you.

Smiling, you bowed in the wheelchair as you had a blanket draped over you.

It's been almost three days since you woke up. Ever since then, the pros started an investigation of who caused the problem during the sports festival day. 

Ikun told them it was Hades doing, so they agreed to help fight during the time he strikes.

Aizawa, Ikun, Izuku, Uraraka, and surprisingly Katsuki came to visit you some times. But it was just mostly Ikun, Uraraka, and Izuku-Kun.

You could understand how busy your classmates probably were, and understand their school schedule. 

"Thank you, recovery girl." you thanked, causing her to smile also. "No need to thank me. I'm just doing my job dear. Now for the next three weeks, we are going to need you to stay in this wheelchair, with the exceptions of moving to shower and eat of course. Also, the heroes require escorting you back to your homeroom. For safety reasons." She finished, moving to the side which revealed a blonde-haired human with handsome features. 

You recognized him from the calvary battle back six days ago. Do you think his name is Monona?

Smiling at him, his cheeks rose while he did a little wave. "Hello Lion Hero," he mumbled while grabbing the end of your wheelchair. 

"You're Monoma right?" You asked, making him chuckled. "The one and only, I'm the one who's going to bring Class 1-A to their knees!" He praised, making you cringe. 

"Why to bring them down when you can try to go to the top?" you suddenly asked, catching him off guard. 

"Well, I do not know...I try so hard to become better than anyone, but it all goes to fall." He confessed making you a little sad. 

"What is your quirk?"  You asked, making his breath hitch.

"W-What?" he asked, stopping in the middle of the hallway. 

"What is your quirk?"

You heard him sigh, continuing forward. "It's called copy explosion, I can copy any quirk with choosing. But somehow when I tried to copy yours it didn't work. Care to explain?"

"Oh, I don't have a quirk." You confessed as the wheelchair stopped again, making your eyes suddenly widen. 

'Shit! I wasn't supposed to tell him that yet! Well, no point in hiding it now.'

"What?" He asked, sounding a little eager. 

Sighing with defeat, You smile at him. "I don't have a quirk, I am a real Lion angel. What you saw back at the calvary battle where real powers passed down from the gods," you confessed, not looking at him anymore.

He formed a smirk on his face, standing in front of you as he kneeled to your level.

Getting a hold of your chin, he forced your gaze to his, seeing his smirk form into a soft smile. "I believe your powers are pretty cool." He stated, making your tail wag. "R-Really? no freaking out or anything?" you asked, making him scoff. 

"Heroes never freak out-let me rephrase that some heroes never freak out. Besides, it's not every day you get to see a Lion angel being pushed in a wheelchair." He commented, making you rub your neck embarrassingly.