~Chapter 22~

Chapter 22:  Getting worse.

"Alright. That's it for class today." Aizawa spoke, gathering the papers onto the podium. "There's only one week left before your final exams begin." He continued, looking up at the students. "I'm sure you're all studying constantly, right? Don't forget to keep training. The written exam is only one element." He continued, making you suddenly freeze in your seat.

'There's more to it?!" you thought, growing quite nervous. "There's also the practical portion to worry about." He finished, walking to the door. 

Stopping he looked back at the students. "Good Luck. Oh and (L/N.) he called, making you look his way. "Yes sir?"

"Come out here for a minute, there's something I need to Discuss with you." he finished, crossing his arms which made you gulp. 

Slowly nodding, you got up from your seat, while making your way towards him. Slightly smiling, he shut the door behind, then faced you. 

"S-So what is it you wanted to discuss Aizawa?" you asked, soon his tiredly eyes looked to you, the aroma suddenly feeling a lot more serious. 

"We've gathered the detail you've told us about the comment stones, and Hades. We've asked Nasa to Identify the Unknown location of the two stones from different planets. Luckily, the day the shadow moon will come is almost a couple months away. So there's nothing to worry about if the other stones are in safer hands." He explained, causing you to sigh with relief. 

"But, that doesn't mean we will stop keeping a close eye, as you told Torino, Hades goons are after them right? If they are the source, then we just need to find them and take them down. Since they are after the stones, they must have a notice that you protect one of them. So most likely his goons will be after you." He explained, suddenly making your eyebrows furrow. 

"I don't know how I feel about that." you mumbled, suddenly playing with your tail in your hands.

Softly smiling, Aizawa patted your head. "Don't worry, you are in full protection under UA, and your my student for the time being. I'm not going to let one of them take you, got that?" he asked, making you softly nod. 

"Good, that's all I needed to discuss, if something comes up from the stones, I'll be sure to let you know." he finished. 

"Thank you Aizawa-sensei." you bowed, making him slightly smirk, with a chuckle. He patted your head, which caused you to smile cutely, as your wings fluttered from his touch.  Your smile made a blush appear onto his face, but easily covered it up with a smug smirk.

'She's so damn cute.' He thought, as he let out a sigh.

Turning around, he suddenly started to walk down the hall.

"See you later kid." he waved, leaving you just to sit there for a moment. 

But soon, your eyes met the floor, as your heart seemed to grow more nervous.

'Hades is getting smarter, the monsters he created are no log of stone. If they find the next course of the stone, then they won't stop until they get it.'  Turning to the window beside, you saw the trees dancing with the wind, making you slightly smile. 

'This world is Beautiful, makes me want to save it more. But I can't think like it's going to happen. The humans said they will be on it, but will they really try?' Letting out a sigh, you opened the classroom door, to only find yourself being surrounded by your friends.