~Chapter 5~

Chapter 5: Congratulations Ikun!

(This one is going to be a little bit longer! Enjoy!)

"Iida! Little brother! You got a letter from UA!"

Hearing his brothers calles, your ears perked up.

"Tensei-san? what is that?" You asked, walking up to him.

Beginning to sniff the object, Tsan just chuckled.

"This is Iida's letter from UA! I wanted to give it to him, but I seem to be struggling to find him." He sweat dropped, scratching the back of his neck.

Wagging your tail, you bounced with excitement.

"I know where he is! Leave it to me!" you announced, giving him a big smile.

Patting your mane, he handed it to you.

"Thank you (Y/n)-san. Make sure to give him his thoughts and congrats to him for me?"

"Why? are you going somewhere?" You asked, tilting your head.

He sighed, pinching the tip of his nose as his robotic let kind of twitched.

"I have errands to run, sadly we are out of fish and rice. I'll be back in about two hours okay?"

( I know Tensei is in the hospital this part, but I'm going to make him not hurt! Sorry if you don't like me changing the story but I don't care. I'm just going to make it were he was in the hospital and now he's recovered with only one leg.)

Nodding your head with a smile, you quickly turned around as you headed towards the back.

Quickly running as fast as your paws can take you, Ikuns little place was just behind the home.

I think he told you it was a garage? were cool inventions and devices are made.

Smiling, you're wings fluttered while your tail wagged more.

'Ikuns worked so hard for this, I hope he gets in.'

"I-Ikun?! Are you in there?" you asked, still feeling excitement in your veins.

"(Y/n)? Yes I'll be right there!"

Foot steps hurryingly stomped inside.

Sounds of crashing, object falling, and Ikun cursing made you giggle a little bit.

He may have a speed power, but he sure is clumsy.

The magical barrier opened as Ikun smiled down at you.

"That barrier still surprises me..." you whispered, staring at it.

Ikun chuckled as he patted your head.

"(Y/n) I told you it's called a door."

"Yeah..that's great." You mumbled, suddenly going to space like a weirdo.

It's been 10 months since the robbery incident, Iida was kindly generous and bought you all the nic nacs.

Ever since then, Ikuns been very hard at work in training for this human exam. You helped time him whenever he goes on runs, which was silly because he makes a funny face every time he's focus. He's been also lifting some metal weird plates on a bar? But somehow it worked because he's grown, strong, handsome muscles.

Tensei is so kind, him and Ikun made an extra room for you to stay in, you told them outside on the floor is fine, but they never wanted you to get cold.