Prologue.

..........

"H...l..o"

"W...a....u..."

"Your time has come...wake up..."

........

.......

.......

"Hello."

"You are awake, good." 

"Do not be afraid. It is I Zeus the god of thunder, the ruler of the heavens." 

"Well I used to be, until Hades took over the land."

"Now here am I to guide you through your Journey."

"You might be confused on why you've been asleep for the passed 1,000 years ago...but I will tell you when time comes, the full story will all come to play.

Sixteen thousand years old is a lucky number, humans call It the halfway point until twenty.

In order for me to tell you what happened 1,000 years ago and send you on the journey that lies ahead, we need to prepare now.

Listen carefully young one.

It will require Major skill of a warriors heart, courage, and kindness..which I will posses you with now, to hold."

.....

....

....

....

"There."

"You have such a kind heart. Ever since you were born you've always cared for others, You put yourself last so you can help the ones who are in need. You are also brave, intelligent, and free spirited, but also powerful. These traits will play an Important role in your future little one, so listen carefully as you are now ready, ready to hear what happened 1,000 years ago. "

*Ahem.*

"Your father now rules the Heavens as your family are the last of your kind. Many Lions and Lioness's died 1,000 years ago during the battle of Satins and monsters from the underworld. Hades brought the best of me, stabbed me straight through the heart and Ripped my body in half. He took his army towards the human world, killing anyone who diseased to go against him. Turning the world to a ruthless, cruel place, he ruled it in the underworld. Many humans were captured, turned into slaves. Blood pooled the oceans, lakes and many great seas. The trees were rotten, dead no life on that planet was no more. The heavens was praying for a new leader, waiting for a new light to return. Hades had his plan of action. Bringing the army to the heavens. That's where your father came in. Bravely walking to the underworld, he faced the Devil king, looked him in the eye and let out a mighty rawr. Hades haven't felt more frightened since the war, your father was the great though come the Heaven's needed. So they made a piece, have a balance between good and evil, no one knows why this balance was a good idea, but it kept many wars away, and many lives were saved. The human world was growing with population as the heavens were rising to the peak, continuing to watch over the main lands again.But something has gone terrible wrong. Hades was getting bored with the balance, he rarely ruled anything due to your father bringing out the good in people. He didn't want to share the throne, he wanted it for himself. So he came up with a plan. Making the most ruthless beings in the world. People with some sort of power that no one could ever explain. These people destroyed city wide and many countries who can't defend themselves. Hades was in awe, finally getting what he asked for but Your father wasn't putting up with his schemes. He also created people who have unique and special powers. People who can fight and protect the world alone, whilst having the heavens side. But the evil is growing more and more, the humans can't deal with such power alone and need someone who can aid them, save their lives and the others who live with civilization. That's where you come in. You will go to earth, help balance the world again so no evil will rise, and put hades away for good. There you will meet Ally's along your path, they will aid you on your quest for the heavens, which you will protect them also." 

"The lion angels hold various different powers, gifted from the gods. That's where I got my powers from. I will explain what powers you hold, if you are ready?"

"Good."

"You have such a unique power. Consisted for transforming to a Human, Lion, and angel. You can travel at such incredible speeds faster than sound and light. You can camouflage yourself, which is called hera's coat. Your fur will change to any background you are near for a limited time, which will allow you to hide from enemies. You can also control the elements and change the weather for your choosing. Earth, Water, Ice, fire, air, and electricity. Phasing through solid objects can provide you needing escape in ever in danger. Whilst in your human form, your hands can form into any weapon of your choosing, a gift from Athena, goddess of war. You will hold amazing combat skill, flight from your wings. Your inner animal will be helpful to you, but only use it when necessary."

"I know, this may all be quite confusing to you, but I spoke all I could.  I will help guide you throughout your journey, but I can't do more here. I hope this helped you understand the meaning of your destiny." 

"But sadly it's time to take leave, Your a strong warrior young one. Save the heavens, bring the human world back to balance so they can live with peace, and be careful."

"Your father and Siblings are waiting for you, you will play tag with the two for the time being, then you must speak with your father. He will tell you the path that lies ahead.  Do you understand?"

"Good, now go your journey will start very soon." 

"May the god from the heavens protect you."

"You are our last hope, (Y/n)."