~Chapter 14~

Chapter 14: an Unlucky pain.

(A very VERY short chapter for you all. I just wanted to get more out since I'm going to be busy for the next two days.

Word Count: 1.2k

The second battle of the event went by really quickly. 

Todroki just used his ice to distracts Sero and just threw him out of bounds. 

You felt really bad for Sero since you knew he wanted to become at the top.

The ice block Todoroki made was so close that water kept dripping onto your face.

Iida laughed beside you as he got a little wet as well. 

"Sero Is paralyzed, Todoroki advances to the next match!!" Midnight spoke, a little shaken up by Todoroki's actions.

Seeing Sero get pulled away made you feel bad for him.

He wanted to get to the top just like everyone else but sadly it couldn't happen.

Wishing you could see him, your battle was next.

Now standing in the arena, you were beside Denki as he was up against you. 

"Coming in from the hero course, a shocking contestant Denki Kaminari!!"

You snorted at Mics joke as you walked onto the field from the opposite end. 

"And now, the moment you've all been waiting for, the amazing Lion Hero, (Y/N!!)"

Sighing, you just stood there as your uniform itches you again.

'Screw it.'

Yet again, you unzipped your uniform in front of your friend, making his face suddenly turn red. 

Revealing your shoulders, the top half of the uniform fell down to your waist as your body wasn't itchy anymore. 

"Good luck (Y/n)!! We're rooting for you!" you heard mina yelled.

"Hey what about me?" Kaminari whined, causing a giggle to escape your mouth. 

"I'll root for you Kaminari, even if I'm fighting you!" you smiled, giving him a thumbs up. 

"Ready!"

Both of you got into position, both locking gazes. 

'Electricity won't effect him, btu maybe I can use earth to block it.'

"Set!!"

Clenching your fists, you closed your eyes. 

"Begin!!"

Your suspicion was right as Kaminari sent out a shoot of electricity.

Quickly you dodge to the side as you activated your earth element.

"She's controlling the earth?! Wow she's full of surprises!" Mic yelled. 

Running forwards, he kept shooting electricity but you pulled up rocks to block them. 

Getting close enough, you threw a punch but he dodge.

Trying to punch him again, he grabbed your fists with a smirk. "I have a little experience with marital arts." He kicked your legs, making you slam the ground. 

He pinned you down, thinking that your trapped but no..you had a plan.

Using your hands, you launched at him, doing a spin kick to the stomach as he went flying.