We'll meet again

Ding-a-ling~

NO!!! IT WAS ALMOST TIME TO CLOSE!!! Quickly grabbing my blanket, my raggedly torn but precious blanket, I covered myself with the thin clothe overhead as I hugged the corner. Hoping the darkness would conceal me, I feared the worst as footsteps thundered around the store... wondering who would be its next prey.

But to my absolute surprise, it stopped faster than It'd even begun. The store went silent and I couldn't help but be the least tempted to at least know what was going on. So I uncovered myself a little, just enough to unravel the scene before my eyes.

On the other side of the terribly strong plexiglass container, long story, a giantess stood at the counter. And while it was quiet, the conversation the giantess had with the counter-boy was quieter.

Barely able to make out a few words, one could only guess what monstrosities they were passing to each other while we tinies covered in our boxes. But then, at almost a near ear-splitting scream, came a pitch so high we had to cover our ears HARD.

But while my ears were closed, my eyes witnessed that the seemingly shocked staff of this accursed 'pet' store had finally broke out of his daze as he stepped almost light-footedly towards the cages. Closing my eyes, I almost cried out in relief as I heard a 'click' from another container above me... and another...and another... and another.

The calm and temporary sigh of relief I had soon turn into dread as I saw that in the transparent cage held not only one tiny, but at least a dozen and counting. I panicked as the clicking of the open locks continued on and it was by then I realized something... that giantess was planning to buy the whole damn lot... click.

I gulped down whatever I had in my mouth, for it not longer mattered... I was being bought and brought to yet another mass murder feast. And I could do while the hand descended unto me was stare... and stare as it closed around me. In a rather loose fist, I was mercilessly dropped unto the container; quickly hitting the ground I winced as pain flared up from my back.

A few tinies rushed to help me up, while the other cried and wept in fear. As I looked around I saw tinies of all ages, some young children... teens... adults and even the elderly. While we were all tinies, none of us were related by blood as our biological parents and us, the children, were separated at birth to be cared by other tinies.

Some adults had tried to console the children while the teens had eyes so deep... so dark, it eclipsed and seemed to draw in all the hopelessness from the surrounding as if it were a black hole. The elderly, on the other hand... were peaceful; perhaps they have accepted their fate...

Another loud thump came as the last tiny of the store was dropped into the cage unceremoniously by the employee. And as soon as the tiny had stood, a loud BANG was heard above us as the lid to the cage was slid in. The cage was set unto the countertop for the viewing pleasure of the giantess; us, a few dozen tinies for her and her amusement only.

In return, she'd handed a card plated with seemingly glittery gold to the counter-boy. After a few beeps and boops we were now and forevermore legally alive to server as this giantess's little toys. And soon enough, we were whisked off the counter and out the store into the streets... how... how... long had it been since I saw the sun?... But the moment was quickly ruined as a black expensive-looking car pulled up in front of us.

And as we entered the car my eyes took a double-take as I saw other containers, other containers FULL of tinies! My eyes were as wide as they, the other tinies, were. I'd feared and experienced many things in my life... but what the giantess was planning to do with so MANY tinies in one spot haunted me... what in the name of sweet merry jiminy christ is going on?!