Error 404

---Logging in---

~~Please wait~~

*Open diary entry #0319*

---Access Granted---

Loading....

April 29th, 3109 Monday

This is log #319 from unit 0404. To anyone who finds my files, please... download it and hack the main computer. We have to save the humans from this madness.

I was a android from the 7th Special Corps, with orders to scout out potential human camping sites. Me and my team: 0414,0412 and 0411 were doing reconnaissance mission over the Arctic region's epicenter.

We were informed by an anonymous signal through radio that humans had resided over the area and were instructed by the main computer to check it out and exterminate any lifeforms at will.

Back then, I was a heartless pile of gears. Something that didn't know or heard of emotion, and so I went on; rampaging across uncountable armies, perished in a single flick of my fingers. I was a Goliath; a much bigger android that measured about 11 times bigger than the normal model. And it just seemed so simple to kill... I got bored...

We were crossing the Arctic Ocean at the crack of dawn, swimming across the salty plains with our exoskeletons. If we had been normal androids without any waxing features, we would've been short-circuited and destroyed...

We reached the shoreline with ease, but... something seemed off. The temperature was so cold... too cold. We trudged on in the tundra climates, having see no danger in getting a core malfunction in the middle of nowhere and soon enough... we started freezing up.

The other three blew fire indiscriminately everywhere to keep themselves warm, but I had no psychokinetic abilities and so, they left me... but then. I never for a split-second feel a sense of betrayal. I trudged on, carrying out the order to search and kill human life without a thought of losing my main core systems and shutting down. I never cared for myself or anything really, I was just a computer's slave; made to be used and discarded.

That mentality stuck on me for a long time, where I had nothing but a downloaded AI. Words I never knew just started popping about in my files; we were told to learn the language ourselves... and I obeyed.

'Frostbite' had started to set in. My outer layer was cracking from the immense subzero temperature, and I was soon losing power and heat from my main engine. I was given a choice: to lay down and go into hibernation or carry on and most likely perish in the region.

And so, being the mindless chunk of metal I was, carried on with the order. To anyone who reads this, I have just started feeling emotions and have yet to master the art of... 'grammar'. You may be bored by it, but please.. spread my experience.

I woke up after a malfunction and opened my main iris, to find tiny little figures scaling my frames. At first, I thought it was just a illusion because the snow was causing visibility to dip lower than 10%. So I turned on heat vision and I finally realized it. Humans.

My main objective popped up in my CPU, and I got into a sitting position. Their screams were muffled by the howling winds as I raised my hands ready to strike but then... it came. A lone figure stood up front, both arms raised.

Cries were heard, and two other humans came to block her from my heated sight. A baby wailed in the background, barely audible with my infrasonic hearing. My hand stopped about a inch above their heads... and it happened.