Bonus Points.

Dedicated to JaiTheBookwormUwU 

Warning: Non-fatal vore

~~~

"Don't worry about it Xellan, I'm doing fine with them."

"But what if-" A finger shuts the tiny mouth up, but it's pressed gently and carefully.

"No 'ifs' remember? You told me that!" The teen chuckles, using both his hands to pull her finger away from his lips. He smiles and gives a teeny giggle before looking back up into those crystal blue eyes. "And so I did... but that still doesn't change that people can be cruel."

"Oh shut it," she brings him up close to her, almost hugging. "I'm not the naïve little child I was back when I was younger. You on the other hand, haven't changed at all. Still thinking you're the bigger brother even when I'm literally holding you right now."

The little "brother" sighs, his eyes clearly a little saddened. "Well then... I do suppose that the hatchlings have to leave the nest one da-" *Boop*  

"H-hey stop it! I told you no booping my no-" *Boop* 

She chuckles, seemingly delighted at his reaction. "But I love it when you get annoyed~" She'd her fun when they were growing up, essentially family though of different blood and species.

"Oh stop it we aren't kids anymore!" He tried his best keeping the prying fingers away, but to no avail... and certainly because she was just that much bigger than his puny hands. "P-please stop! It kinda t-tickles!"

The giantess teen smirks and gives a pretentious little sadistic smile. "Oh does it now?..." Her fingers stopped... and raised high above his little figure, poised and when they were thought still... attack his sides ferociously.

Laughter bursts from the tiny, from left and right came the fingers prodding and tickling his sides. He could do little to stop the relentless aggression and barrage of attacks, bobbing and weaving were of no use; his little rambles and pleads for mercy went on unheard but the cruel and unforgiving mistress. Tears soon formed from his eyes, but this did not deter her... it strengthened her!

"W-wait p-please!!! M-my stomach h-hurts from laughing too much!!!!" The lances stopped... but briefly for him to catch his breath. " D-damn it!" He smiled, hugging the finger that once caused him such pain. "O-one of these days I-I'll get back at you."

"Hmm I'd love to see you try... little boy." He narrowed his eyes... "Very funny..." They stared at each other, eyes locked between them...... " funny enough to make a big laugh out of me."

Eyes turned from all corners as they both railed into uncontrollable laughter. Both tiny and giants befell their gaze upon the two; it was unimaginable. Not a single story of any interaction between the vagabonds had ever ended with joy. To the rest, they seemed crazy.

"That's a low blow coming from you~" The girl poked his head, a tint of pink on her cheeks.

"Alright alright... enough with the puns and tomfoolery, you'd best get going. Your friends should've left long ago by now." She giggles and places him down gently on the ground. "Just remember to have fun alright?"

Squatting down, she boops his nose one last time before standing up and running away from the school grounds. "I'll text you how it goes tonight!!!" He chuckles... hearing the thundering footsteps grow ever softer as she disappears out of his sight. "Of course you will."

He takes his phone out and walks slowly, he wasn't in quite a rush to reach the bus stop to take him home. Several virtual advertisements for gaming equipment... a text from his mom to take care... and a few notifications recommending several videos on the internet... *sigh*