Chapter 1: Prologue

Prologue

In Kukuroo mountain and it's territory, a weird occurrence happened that affected the Zoldyck family and everyone else in it, even the pet dogs. It was as if a shower of 'ten' fell on the area. Everyone in that moment stopped aging. It was a mystery as to how and why but this caused the affected to live until 2100s.

During those time, people started to develop powers and called it quirks, the use of Nen became a story, legend. Civilizations are improved and everything became more modern and advanced. Hunters became rare as everyone wants to become a hero. Assassinations are needed less which became a problem for the family of assassins.

To solve their problem and continue to have their strong status. They built a company which became successful. The family name became famous and so does their background. 

The Zoldyck Family, originally a family of famous assassins ever since the 1800s, and hunters since 1999 to 2000 , because of the change in time assassination and hunter title isn't popular nowadays, this led the family to start the Zoldyck Company. They live in Kukuroo mountain near to the now called Musutafu city. Even though the Zoldycks made a name, until today, nobody knows how they look. They have power like royalty but not abuse it unless needed.

⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀

Year 2134 in Musutafu city, Izuku Midoriya was born. Inko Midoriya became a single mother. Izuku has white hair but eyes emerald like his mother's. His father is unknown, even by Inko, but through the years, she told Izuku the story of how 'Hisashi Midoriya is working overseas'. Izuku was a result of a quirk accident. The owner of the quirk apologized and explained how the quirk works, just so happened, Inko has now a child from any of the men in the cafe she went to. Inko didn't want to abort the child growing in her stomach so, she decided to care for it.

When he became four, Izuku Midoriya has already went to seven quirk appointments. All seven appointments resulted and diagnosed him quirkless. The extra pinky joint he has proves so of this. 

Inko gave up on the seventh appointment and believed Izuku just have a gift. Izuku was told he has great durability by four of the doctors he went to. Inko learned of this first when a knife fell off the kitchen counter supposed to cut Izuku's skin but fortunately, the knife bounced off. Yes, it was fortunate and all but it was weird. She thought he got his quirk already but she was more surprised when they diagnosed him quirkless. She even went to more appointments to make sure.

Since Izuku was quirkless, he was bullied by other kids his age. Even the adults in town pity the boy. Poor six year old Izuku has burn marks. Even though his skin is durable to avoid cuts and scratches, burn marks aren't the same for now. Does it hurt? yes, Izuku's pain tolerance is still low. Now, Izuku is home in his room, playing alone like the usual. At least his summer break won't be bad.

An hour later he heard a vehicle outside. He went out his room to see his mother going out with a duffle bag. "Mom? Where are you going?" Izuku asked worriedly as he saw the duffle bag Inko was carrying. "Izuku, mommy will just deliver this okay?" She gestured to her duffle bag. Izuku nodded hesitantly. "mommy will come back right?" He asked. "Mommy left food there and water." She said before leaving. 

By the end of a month, Inko hasn't come home. The food stock he had only lasted two weeks, his water supply, he forced drinking from the faucet in the kitchen hoping the  water is clean. It doesn't matter, he may not know it but he is resistant to poison. Izuku was now sure. Inko, his mother had abandoned him.

If Izuku hasn't felt bad enough at the fact he was quirkless, Inko couldn't take all the discrimination and pity anymore. In the end, she left Izuku.

The white haired decided to go out, hoping help would come to him. It wasn't clear where he is going, he just walked and walked. He didn't even realize that he was at the edge of the city. The road though leads to what looks like a mountain and didn't stop at the edge where buildings end. After the buildings, all there's left was a landscape of trees, it seems to decorate the mountain from a far look. He cried and decided to maybe rest under a tree. He was on the verge of fainting.

He is weak right now. No meal for two weeks was hard for his intense hunger. Consequently, he became weak and fell unconscious the moment he felt the shade of the tree. 

No longer than an hour later, A black car stopped. A man with long white hair went out the expensive car. Silva Zoldyck. The current head of the Zoldyck family. 

He went closer to the six year old. The boy has white hair resembling his, probably needs a haircut. A closer look and he saw a boy with faint burn marks, probably still healing. You can also see the dried tear strain on his cheeks. Stomach suddenly grumbled as if on cue. 

Silva should not have cared. He can just leave the boy alone, but this urge to bring him home was bugging him. He tried to leave but the want to save the boy was almost the same to the want in killing his enemies. He took his breathe and started to carry the boy into the car.

Even if Izuku was unconscious, he felt the sudden warmth. It felt like care that her mother gave in the past. He shuffled and try to nuzzle deeper into the warmth. Looking for it but it was only dark. The fact that he couldn't find it made him tear up a bit. Silva put Izuku in the backseat with him. The boy now leaning on his shoulder. 

Safe to say, everyone was surprised that Silva brought someone home. Moreover, he brought home a boy. Illumi and Killua especially.

⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀

Izuku woke up on a bed. It was comfy, softer than his old one. He rubbed his eyes to lessen the blur of his eyesight. There he saw, he was wearing a dress like an oversized shirt and in a large room. It has simple white walls, the lighting was somewhat dark. But yellow led lights are like lamps that kept the light in the room. It was controlled and soft in the eyes. It has everything a simple room would have. A closet, a bed, and a nightstand. It looked like he was alone but he felt the presence, he looked around. He then heard a voice. 

"What's your name?"