Chapter 12: "He met a girl"

Momo knows herself that her confidence needs to improve. So what better way to start than to talk to someone?

Unfortunately, the examinee area are full of people who either knows each other or get along well. She didn't want to impose on other's conversations. If not for the reason they're already friends, male examinees stare at her like a feast.

Momo is definitely not stupid, she knows to ignore those type of guys and not entertain them, especially conversate or be friends with them.

So when she looked at the corner of the room, there she found a prince.

The boy had white long hair, green eyes that seemingly mixes to blue, has dignified air surrounding him as if he is superior. But despite the superiority feels that lingers around him, his expression was not of a proud tyrant who looks down on others.

He wasn't being a pervert, he looks smart, he also looks strong. At the other corner was the famous Shoto Todoroki. Endeavor's son, unfortunately, the boy is not approachable. He has this cold gaze that Momo didn't really enjoy.

So she went to the White haired boy.

A conversation started, but what she didn't expect was... "Izuku Zoldyck" he introduced.

Momo wasn't living under a rock about her family's company affairs. She knows that their company is in good terms with Zoldyck Co..She has even met Zoldyck CEO (Silva) once.

She was very surprised since the only family members whose faces appeared publicly was Illumi and Mister Silva. But of course she has to keep calm.

"It's nice to meet you." she replied. The two conversed and got along pretty well. Izuku is confident, while Momo is meek, but that contradiction didn't get in the way. Izuku felt like he needed to be meek and Momo felt like she could gain confidence.

Not realizing it, maybe the lady has already fell.

Time seemed fast. Too fast for Izuku's liking. "Momo Yaoyorozu!" A teacher called her turn. But despite that, he was excited to watch the girl on how she would do. Momo turned to Izuku who gave her a confident smile.

Aizawa watched the interaction from afar. He didn't know how to react. His love life was dull at first then became weird. Watching the two reminded him of a cliché romance novel where everything fell into place.

It was like an author blessing them with the fate of being bound together. But nevertheless, Momo Yaoyorozu did an excellent job in his eyes. Lacks confidence but the girl has good ideas and is smart. She has this overflowing hidden potential to become one great leader.

Izuku could say that sure, the fight wasn't flashy. But... strategies here and there, back up plans... and of course the low confidence facing the obstacle was another word for brave and determined.
He enjoyed the show.

At last, his turn. "Izuku Zoldyck." the voice of Nezu. With his good eyes, Definitely, he is not fighting with Aizawa, who is standing with other teachers.

He smirked as he figured it out. "Guess I gotta get ready for clones." He stretched his arms, that somehow looked cool in the eyes of most students.

Kayama, Midnight, is literally squeeling beside Aizawa. Saying something in the lines of 'he's the most handsome student  I've ever met!'. Aizawa and Yamada sighed before saying something in the lines of... 'you're not pedo'.

Ectoplasm readied himself. Aizawa said the boy was strong. Creating Clones of himself, Ectoplasm didn't expect to be confronted with something 'similar'.

On guard, the hero watched Izuku's moves. Standing opposite him, observing him with analytic eyes that competes with Nezu's. After wasting seconds of staring. He only looked away for a second before he saw a flash of white move.

Izuku, successfully eliminating the clones, had the conditions he want. The target is alone. Bedazzled as most had thought of it as superspeed... they were in for more show.

Amazement turned to confusion and thinking as a new move appeared. Ectoplasm wasn't sure if what was happening an illusion or a speed manipulation quirk.

Curious at the calm Izuku, said boy walked calmly in circles around him. It was weird at first but the second rounds of the circle was when it made sense. And when it made sense, it caught him off guard.

Confused Ectoplasm is seeing afterimages of Izuku. Having this crazy headache like the world is spinning around gave him a hard time creating clones. Izuku, with a simple 'weak' jab in the stomach, Ectoplasm was done.

Not dead but done. Down on the floor, Izuku could only say 'whoops' being shy on how his strength wasn't controlled.

Many theorized his quirk as speed manipulation or Illusion. Aizawa just watched with an unreadable face. Nezu was amused, Yamada is still amazed no matter how many times he has seen it, and other teachers were definitely okay with the kid going to UA.

After the whole exams, Sunset was already in scene as students were exiting UA. Izuku just said 'bye' to Momo as he was sure Aizawa was requested to take him home by Silva.

Entering the UA building to look for eyebags, it didn't take long as the man came to Izuku himself.

"Didn't take you for a romantic." A statement out of nowhere surprised the white-haired boy. "Old man!!" Izuku whined and continue.

"our meeting is moved tomorrow, let's go." Aizawa said dragging the kid to his car. Aware that the teachers left behind couldn't just not look at this mysterious Izuku.

He and Izuku could literally hear Present Mic shouting how Aizawa wasn't driving him home. 'Sorry Zashi but I'll get four thousand dollars converted to Japanese Yen if I take this brat home... plus I'll get to see the tiger.' Aizawa thought.

The car ride was always the same, both parties annoying and bringing each other down. If not, something worth learning for Izuku.

They reached the mountain and the front gates. Illumi did the honors on opening the gates for them. Happy Izuku jumped out of the moving car and went straight for his eldest brother. "Illumi-nii!!"

Illumi returned the affection with a pat on the head. "The tiger's there Uncle Zawa." Illumi said. Funny how Aizawa felt old hearing someone call him uncle.

For someone who has lived over a century, what an irony. Aizawa chuckled.
"thanks." and went his merry way to the Tiger.

Silva watched Izuku. He is happy. Happier than most times actually. He bets that the exams went well. But despite knowing that, he decided to greet his friend and conversate.

Making his way to Aizawa, "What's got him so happy?" Silva asked with a casual  manner. "The exams went well I suppose." He added. But he didn't really expect what was coming.

"He met a girl"