Happy New Year!!

Hellooooo everyone

Get ready for the TRIVIA

Anna derived this "Jaisingh" surname (go out and find, there might not be a lot of Jaisinghs) and Jaisingh is now my favourite surname for characters even tho I didn't like it initially.

WANNA KNOW HOW WE STARTED WRITING THIS BLUNDER STORY??

So it started...like, one day Anna messaged me, on 2nd November's evening

And I was surprised to no end cause she is not a ardian, she just listens my balbers about mb but that day she said that "I have an idea for a story" and along with that she said "I'll tell only if you make it modern ardi"

I had a surprised pikachu face I swear!

SHE ASKED ME TO WRITE ARDI after all that happened?

🤣But then she said "It's a story which can be only written if we join it to Indian Mythology...so ArDi works."

I was so happpyyyy

🥰🥰

Then we wrote this HaH...

🤣🤣And about the title, we were only looking for a One direction song to fit our story (typical Directioner things!)
Then I after literally naming so much 1D songs,we decided Half A Heart
🥰

The day Anna was writing Chapter 6 someone was spamming my notifs with Soulmates so instead of writing Krishnaa Roy in the end of it she wrote Krishnaa Kashyap. That was just a typo and Krishnaa is indeed dead.

Now time for some questions !!!

🧐no cheating.

(Answer as inline comments)

Q1. "For your eyes only" poetry (which is in the prologue) is feom which song?

(P. S. The song is one of the songs in the book playlist)

Q2. What Krishnaa wants to become?

Q3. Name of the comet which strikes Mridkhand?

Q4. On which did we came up with the idea for this story?

Also thank you so much for making this reach 2k reads. We have never been more happy.

The updates would be slow as our starwriter_20 is alone at home with her brother so she cannot take put much time to write but she will try her best.

Also, even when the chapter is done we will not update before each chapter gets 30 votes.

Thank you so much for suppoting this story!!