Hey There

One. Depending on the context, this words seem either really small or really large. Is one out of ten enough? No. Having one stalker? Well... Report to the police already bestie.

Same as that, it has been an year since the book was first published. For me, it seems like so much happened in this year and yet it went by so fast. I've written this book crying sometimes because writing this made me feel happy somehow and I wasn't really in my best state at points when writing it.

It has been my comfort book for so long that even now when I am having a bad day I read all the comments on this book once again and that brightens me up.

So here are something about this book that I wanted to clear up for quite some time so lets get started

• First, I have always wanted to thank Mr. Makoto Shinkai, the story writer of Your Name / Kimi no Na Wa, of whose Indianised version is presented to you all in the form of Half a Heart.

I have never mentioned about it in the beginning because I was afraid that people might spoil themselves and I wanted to present the entire story so that they could experience it for the first time through this book. I know it was a bit selfish, so I apologise.

• Second, I want to thank everyone who read this so-called book. Your comments were the best of my day and I really do miss writing it.

• Third, I am here to do some explaining. About all the things I changed and what are originals.

1) The ritual where they keep their mothers' jewellery (Chapter 4) was the replacement for the ritual of kuchikamesake.

Kuchikamesake is a type of sake (alcoholic beverage) that is made by chewing on rice, spitting it out and letting it ferment naturally.

Since they spat it out, it is considered that half of their soul was in that sake, so when Taki (Paarth of the original story) drank it he re established his connection Mitsuha (Krishnaa of the original story)

He didn't had give up on anything precious to him.

2) Mridkhand is the name I came up with. The town in which Mitsuha lived in is called Itomori. Mrid was meant to mean middle and Khand means a part of somthing. Since it was a part of the nucleus comet Tiamet that struck the town as meteor so that is Mridkhand.

3) Briading chords was another one of the ritual that is practised in Shinto religion. It is said that shrine maid used to put a of their spiritual energy in the chords while braiding also it helps their spiritual energy grow.. ig? It is something like that. Sorry I suck at explaining.

4) Mitsuha actually wears the chord in her hair rather than her hand.

Yeah, that is pretty much it. If I were to add anything then I would unpublish and then publish this part again so that anyone who is interested in reading this gets notified.

Also inline comment here what was your favourite part of chapter from the story.

I'll go first to be honest, I found the first body switching of Mitsuha-Taki that we get to see from Mitsuha's perspective absolutely hilarious. That entire sequence with them figuring out that they are switching places was my favourite part.

That was the happiness before the infodump which followed an entire roller coaster of tears and bittersweet emotions.

Once again I can't thank you people who stuck around for so long enough, you guys are the reason what made the last two months of previous years and first five months of this year absolutely amazing.

Signing off
Your starwriter_20.