-Conditions-

Heyooooooo!!! I know I kinda like, died.
But I'm bAcK noW!! ^^ I didn't have any ideas, but now I dO.......I think........but yeah. I hope you enjoy what I have come up with. ^^
WARNING: LiMe..? (search it up idk how to explain)

——————————————

Y/n pov:

I walked through the halls of the school, a few other students roamed the droned around. It had been around 2 days since me and Mono shared our dumb emotions.
I was tracing my fingertips against the lockers as I walked until I felt someone grab my wrist and yank me into somewhere. It happened really fast and before I knew it I was being pinned against a wall of the janitor's closet.
A goofy smirk and monochromed eyes stared back at me.
"Hello." I said, smiling.
"Howdy, now, you've been doin some illegal business around these here parts ma'am." He started speaking in a western accent, which made me laugh.
"Really? Like what, sheriff?" I said through giggles.
"Well, ain't nobody allowed to look that good."
He continued, I laughed.
"Oh?" I said through my laughs.
"Yes ma'am. Now, this is a criminal offence, but luckily for you we can drop all charges, if you agree to a certain list of conditions." He spoke.
I kept laughing slightly.
"The other option is jail, but in my county jail, there is a lot of bdsm.......but if you're feeling kinky.! I'd be happy t-" I whacked him in the shoulder before he could continue.
Oh, did I mention that him and I are dating now? No? Oopsies. It's a secret tho, I don't want the extra attention.
"Ow!! Sorry, gee" he pouted, rubbing his shoulder.
I rolled my eyes, still smiling.
"So, then, what are these conditions that I must comply to?" I asked, jokingly.
He looked at me, his lips curving into a smirk once again as he resumed pinning me.
"Well.." he moved closer, closing some distance between our bodies.
"They include the following which you must agree to; 2 perverted jokes, lots of attention and unlimited hickies." He smiled like a child.
I gasped jokingly.
"Unlimited hickies?!! You spoiled little boy!!"
"What can I say, I guess I'm privileged and special." He replied, flashing another goofy grin.
"...alright, I agree to your terms and conditions."
"Yes!!" He exclaimed, pulling his fist down in victory.
He then reached his lOnK arm over and locked the door.
Once he turned back around, he placed his hands on my waist, pushing me even more to the wall, eliminating any distance that could have been there.
My hands moved to atop his shoulders.
He leaned in, and soon enough, I felt a warm pair of lips on mine.
I kissed back almost instantly, wrapping my arms around his neck as the kiss got more complicated.
We honestly just stood there making out for like 2 minutes.
He then pulled away, his eyes piercing into mine.
"Attention, mops and other cleaning supplies, condition number 3 will now commence~" he said making a microphone motion with his hand.
"Wait Wha-" before I could be confused, I felt his lips on my neck this time.
Starting at my jawline, he began kissing and biting all the way down my neck and ended at my collar bone.
The feeling was so weird, now I had felt it before, with Akira, but it was different. That was pure lust.
With this dunce face, it felt like more than that, wAy more.
I didn't know if I could fully trust monokuma, cause you never know, but like I said. Kissing, hugging, or even hanging out with monokuma was so much different than Akira. It felt full of love, plus I had him pinky promise. Tehee. I don't know how to explain it, but I feel like I can trust him. I'm still very cautious and ready for anything, but it can't hurt to be happy right now, even if it ends in heart break. Plus, monokuma is so...weird. He has absolutely no reason to do that, like, none.
But one thing I know is that, although I've been in a relationship before, I have never, EVER felt these feelings before.

Once he finished, he wiped his mouth (which was kinda hot) and smirked at his handy work.
I gently pushed him off me and walked over to the mirror that was in there.
"Ugh, monokuma! How the hell am I supposed to hide this??!" I whined, examining my now purple neck. I wasn't even mad, I was worried. This defeats the whole purpose of 'secret relationship'
He snaked just arms around my waist and rested his head atop mine.
"Why should you? Now everyone will know you're mine, and those friggen rats will stop hitting on you 24/7~" he gave a childish smile.
I blushed a little.
"Well m-maybe, b-but still- I-" his smiled shapeshifted into a sly smirk.
"I think you look cute~" he whispered in my now reD eAr.
This fuckin bitch-
My blush only darkened as his smirk grew wider.
"I'm gonna need a hella lot of concealer." I crossed my arms.
"Yeah and while you're at it, maybe cover up that red that's kinda..all over." He said, his grin only growing.
I rolled my eyes.
"Hahaa." I said sarcastically.
We then heard the bell ring.
"I gotta go, I'll see you in 5th period I think. Byeee." I said, leaving the janitors coset and heading to my class.

—————————————————

Sorry it's kinda shorter than usual, but I tried.
Honestly, I was really planning on slow burning this book ( holding off the relationship for a little ) I was planning to like, Y'know, make Y/n not trust monokuma and like ✨Tsundere✨ and stuff, but it was too temPting. No angst 4 u yet~ I hoped you like this tho. ^^ I hope everyone's staying safe. Luv u 💙