-Highschool parties-

It's been two weeks since that day in detention. I've been hanging out with Monokuma a lot, he kind of just, pops in. And when he does, my friends give me 'the look' and leave. Everyday I find myself thinking about him more and more, and sometimes, those thoughts turn into....not okay thoughts. What is wrong with me? Why am I acting so weird? Just because some stupid boy shows up. I mean, just because he's really cute.....insanely cute......and......bro WHAT am I tHinKinG??!
I snapped out of my thoughts, shaking my head violently.
It was a Friday, 5th period. There was only 3 minutes left of class. Monokuma sat behind me. We were all honestly just zoning the teacher out and waiting for class to end.
Suddenly, phones started buzzing all across the classroom, mine as well. Everyone, including me immediately pulled out their phones.
I opened mine, and saw that it was a mass text message from a girl named Jessica. Apparently, she's throwing a party tonight, and everyone's invited.
Highschool parties...........great.
I usually went to them just for fun.
So I guess I'll go this time, just to see the drama.
Then, the bell rang. Almost instantly, people threw their backpacks over their shoulders and ran to the door, creating a crowd of students pushing and shoving to get out. I, on the other hand usually wait for everyone to get out, then leave.
Once there were only like 3 students, I picked up my backpack and left.
Hmmm, I should talk to Monokuma for Miu next time I see him. I did say I'd do it. I thought as I walked through the hallways.
As if on cue, I felt a tap on my shoulder, then, the monochromed man himself appeared beside me.
"Well, hi there Y/n~"
"Hi, Mono" I replied.
"So, out of curiosity, are you attending Jessica's party?" He asked.
"Yeah, going is fun. There's always some kind of drama." I answered.
"Hmm, yeah, I guess so. I usually just go for the cocaine." He said, making a sniffing sound at the end.
I snorted.
"Yeah, that would explain a lot." I laughed.
"Hey, um by the way. I wanted to talk to you about something." I said.
"Hmmmm~?" He hummed, looking down at me.
"My friend, Miu. She thinks you're cute and hot. And she wanted me to talk to you for her." I stopped, and looked at him as I talked.
"Hmmmm, I see." He said, nodding.
What's with all the hmmming today?
"Well, I can't say much for her but.....what about you~?" He said, smirking and stepping closer.
"What do you think of me, Y/n~?" He seductively leaned his face towards mine, stopping only a few inches away.
I immediately felt heat rush to my cheeks.
It took me a moment to get my shit together.
Smiling, I answered.
"I think you're a sadistic half n' half goof." I said, pushing his face away with my finger on his forehead.
His smirk remained.
"Tehee~ and that I am~ Alrighty then, let's go." He said, walking foreword.
Walking foreword as well, I caught up to him and pulled out my phone.

Timmeeee skippe. Brought to you by.......the mayonnaise in my fridge that is now 3 weeks old ^^

I sat on one of the couches at Jessica's huge house, surrounded by drunk/high/horny or all of the above, teenagers. Sadly, Ibuki was among that group. Natsuko was sitting next to me. Eventually, I saw Monokuma Yeet through the door. Of course, he was greeted by all the other boys. I then saw something that intrigued me more than it should've. It kinda upset me too. Miu walked up to him and started being a thoT. (You can probably guess what I mean)
I felt my hand tightening around my cup, but it loosened as soon as he made eye contact with me and pushed her off him. He walked up to me and Natsu.
"Hi Y/n, hi Raikatsuji." He said as he got there.
"Hi" we both said.
"Well, I'd love to chat more, but I uh, need to get in on that cocaine~" he winked as he finished, then left. I playfully scoffed.
About a half hour passed, me and Natsu were just mouthing the words to all the songs we knew.
I heard boys speaking near us, but just ignored it thinking they were just talking.
Then it got closer, until there were 3 boys before us. Me and her looked up.
"Y'know, the party isn't for sitting around, babe." One of them said, smirking.
I raised my eyebrows.
Seriously?
"Really? You couldn't have thought of anything better?" I stifled a laugh.
Natsu laughed too, but I could tell she was just as scared and weirded out as me.
All three boys laughed as well.
"Hmm, maybe not. But I might have some other thoughts about a certain pretty little H/c (hair colour) headed girl." The middle one said, putting a hand on my cheek. Fear instantly struck my entire body, on instinct, I slapped his hand away.
He looked angry, I was terrified.
"You bitch, I was just tryna be friendly. You're gonna p-" he was cut off by someone yelling.
"It's punishment time bitcH!!" (Jkjk Lmao)
Monokuma suddenly punched him in the face, yeeting him to the floor.
"Y'know, I honestly thought you were a dick before, but now you've just proven my point~" he snickered, cracking his knuckles.
I just stared, wide eyed.
The angrily got up and tried to hit Mono back, but he stopped it with one hand, effortlessly.
"Next time, watch who you hit on, asshole." Monokuma said, before delivering the final blow, knocking him out this time. He then grabbed my wrist, pulling me off the couch and out the house. On the way out, I looked back and saw Natsu waving at me, smirking, and mouthing 'bye'.
Once we got outside, he stopped, turned around and faced me.
"Dude, what was that?? Why did you-?"
"I don't know, it just made me really mad to witness that. So I did something about it." He spoke, making a childish smile.
I just sighed, and smiled.
This guy....
"And it seems you are very vulnerable on your own, fair maiden. So I, sire Monoman shall protect you from now on. That means I better keep a close eye on you~"
I playfully scoffed.
"Excuse me? I had that situation under control." I lied, crossing my arms.
"Suuure~" was the response.
I rolled my eyes.
I thought about what just happened for a moment, smiling to myself.
"Hey, I don't like it in there. There's a park right here, wanna go for a walk?" He asked, gesturing to the lamp lit path beside the house.
I nodded.
"Sure."