-Who was it?-

Author dude: AAAAAAAAAH FINALLY!! I got another chapter in!!! Thank you so much to the people being patient! 💙 I love you all so much!! The truth is, I've been dealing with a LOT these past few months, I'm thigh deep in cow shit and I do NOT have a shovel. So thank you fir being patient and waiting, I hope you like it! <3

———————————————————————

Y/n pov:
We walked along the concrete path, silently. It was lit with lamps and decorated with trees and huge rocks of all sorts which made it so much prettier. There was nobody there. Suddenly, I got a wave of hyper activity. So, I stopped and so did Monokuma, I then tapped his arm and said "tag, you're it" running foreword before he could answer. The path was a very squiggly and windy path. I ran along it, and around the lamp posts. He started chasing me.
"Hey! That's not fair! You got a head start you little shit!" He yelled playfully, behind me.
"Tehee~ too bad!" I yelled back, weaving through the lamps.
I then stopped and hid behind one of the boulders.
I sighed, closing my eyes, sadly revealing my hiding spot as I felt hands pin both of my wrists to either side of my head.
I opened my eyes to meet black and red ones, very close to mine.
Immediate panic and fear shot through me, memories to that day flashing through my head as my body stiffened.
Shutting my eyes right and turning my face away, I whispered an apology on instinct, tears threatening to escape.
He seemingly saw my fear because I felt his hands release they're hold on my wrists.
I slowly opened my eyes, then noticed him staring at something.
Both my wrists were fully exposed, revealing something I didn't want anyone to ever see.
-fuck-
There, sitting permanently on my skin, were the red marks that I had gained from my stupid mistakes, around 2 years ago.
I immediately tried pulling my sleeves down but he stopped me, taking my hand into his own, staring down at it in pity.
"I-it's n-not what it l-looks l-like! I-I..I-I-" I stuttered, but he cut me off.
"Who was it?" He asked in a low tone, not looking up.
"W-what..?"
"Who...was it?" He repeated, facing me this time, his eyes bore into mine.
I couldn't hold his stare, nor could I lie. I'd just have to tell the truth.
Without realizing it, I had started crying.
Looking down at my feet, I answered.
"N-no one you know-" I said, meekly.
"I said, who the hell was it?" He said, sounding a bit angrier, but keeping his composer.
"M-m-my ex." I said, so quiet I could barely hear myself.
He said nothing, but before I knew it, his hand let go of mine and wrapped around my waist, pulling me against him, in a hug.
His other hand on my head, stroking my hair.
I hesitated at first, but then gave in, letting myself cry. Reaching my hands up and around his neck, and nuzzling my face in his chest I let out my silent cry. I have to admit, it felt nice.
I didn't want it to end, I wanted to stay like that forever, or at least for the next couple minutes.
I enjoyed his warmth, and his touch, I wanted it constantly.
I wanted his attention, I wanted his praise, when he looked at other girls, I got upset.
I wanted his voice to say my name over and over again.
I wanted to hug him like this everyday, I wanted moments like this to last forever.
I wanted to feel his hand on mine.
I wished I could feel his lips on mine.
I wanted his time.
I wanted him, so bad.
-holy fuck-
-I like Monokuma-
Heat had already made its way to my face, intensifying at that thought.
Ignoring the feeling, I closed my eyes and just enjoyed his embrace while it lasted.
Eventually he lifted his head and so did I, our eyes met in close proximity.
"I hope you know, that I will find him, smash his face in, stomp his kneecaps backwards with my incredibly large hammer, run him over with 14 buses, braid his intestines and give them to his mom, and worst of all, I'm revoking his bone marrow rights." He finished, making me laugh.
"All I need is a name, Y/n. Would you be so kind~?"
I smiled, shaking my head.
"I would, gladly, but I would really like to see you in class and not the county jail." I said, playing with his bangs around for the fun of it.
I could have SWORN I saw the slightest shade of pink shade his cheeks.
-woooow-
"Alright....fine." He pouted, looking to the side, only widening my smile.
He can be so adorable.
"Hey." I said.
He looked at me.
"....thank you for caring..." I said, giving him a close-eyed smile.
He looked away with a small blush on his face.
A blush??!!
Haaah.

             ———

We sat on the grass side-by-side.
Then he looked at me so I looked back.
"C-can you...maybe....tell me what happened?" Monokuma asked, looking me in the eye.
he does deserve an explanation.
I can do this.
I sighed, looking back forward.
"Around 2 years ago.....I had a boyfriend, Akira. I loved him, I thought he loved me. I trusted him with everything....I gave him everything.....so..so stupid." I squeezed my eyes tight, shaking my head, a few tears rolled down my cheeks.
I then felt a warmth on my hand, I looked over to see him placing his hand on mine and giving me the cutest smile in the world.
Looking back to the ground, I continued.
"One day...I went to his house, just to hang out. Then without warning, he......pinned me against the wall." Tears started streaming down my face and my voice got squeaky.
"I wasn't ready for it...I didn't want to do that... So I asked him to stop, I pleaded..hell, I even tried to fight him...but I couldn't...." I pulled my knees against my chest.
"..I never told anyone after that, except for Natsuko. And now....you." I finished.
"I-I feel so...cheated....He took a-something from me...an important part of my life..that I was supposed to share with someone else!" I cried, half screaming.
Before even another tear fell, he picked me up, swiftly placing me in his lap.
I gasped slightly at the sudden movement.
He started wiping away my tears with his thumbs, caressing my face.
I put my small hand atop his and sunk my cheek deeper into his hold, closing my eyes.
"I think.....you deserve a second chance...a 'go-back-to-the-drawing-board', a do-over.
"W-wha-" I was cut off my him pulling me down to meet another pair of lips against mine.
I was shocked at first, but who in their right mind would pass up this opportunity.
Slowly melting into the kiss, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back, shyly.
Sadly, there was a thing called oxygen that our body's needed to live, causing us to pull away, breathing heavily.
I stared into his eyes as he did mine.
He then smirked.
"Y/n, I know it's only been a couple of weeks but, I can't help but see your face as I fall asleep every night. And I gotta say, you keep me up for most of the night. Wether it be fear or love, I just can't get you out of my head." His smirk remained.
I rolled my eyes.
"Well, as glad as I am that I strike fear into your heart, I'm also kind of glad that you don't have to feel like a dumbass for having a one sided crush." I had a small smirk of my own, poking his cheek as I spoke.
At that he grabbed my waist a pulled me closer so that our noses were touching.
"Ah~ I see~ so the all powerful Y/n is capable of love~ awwwww how cute~"