09 | IN THE IN BETWEEN

Addison P.O.V

      I OPENED MY EYES and looked at Grant. He was just a centimeter away from my face. He was just looking at me. "Watching me sleep, creepy much." I told him. He laughed at this.

"It is kind of difficult if you have a beautiful woman in front of you." Grant said. He kissed my forehead. I laughed and kissed him. He had an arm around my waist. Memories of last night came flooding back, him crying and I reassuring him he wasn't a monster. My phone rang and I turned so I was facing the night stand. I took the phone still not moving from position. I checked the caller ID and saw it was Skye.

"Hey Skye," I said on the phone.

"You know Coulson is trying to find you. Are you with Ward?" Skye said.

"Umm, why is he trying to find me?" I asked her avoiding the question.

"You're with him, did you got laid?" She asked laughing evily.

"No," I yelled. Grant looked at me confused. He had a smirk on his face.

"Well we got a mission, you have to be fast." She said and hung up. I sighed and turned to Grant.

"We got a mission. You take the shower first. Fast we got an emergency." I told him. He leant on his elbowed and gave me a peck. He walked to the bathroom and I stood up too. I checked my phone to see any other messages. I heard the shower go off. I turned around and see Grant leaning on the door frame with a tower on his waist. "Stop trying to tease me you jerk." I joked. I walked to bed and trow him the pillow at him. He caught it and throw it back at me. He chuckle and entered again to the bathroom. Once he finished I got in the shower and got ready.

We both walked back to the bus. Once we walked in again. I saw Fitzsimmons, on the lab. I decided to go my separate way towards my room, so I could change from my clothe from yesterday. After I got into a new set of clothes I walked out of my room. I turned towards the conference room and came face to face with May.

"Did you use protection?" She said to me.

"I did not. I mean, why are you asking? I haven't done it." I stuttered.

"Ward and you were gone. Just checking." She said with a smirk.

"No we didn't do it. Forget it." I said and walked away with my face all heat up. I found the Skye on the lab with FItzsimmons. I sighed and stood next to Fitz.

"What is wrong?" Jemma asked.

"Nothing. So what is the mission about?" I asked them.

"A woman. There was a particle accelerator explosion in which 4 of her co-workers got killed. She got powers and the whole town blames her for it." Skye said to me with a smirk. "So how was the night?" Her smirk widen. I walked fast towards her,

"Will you please shut the hell up!" I told her.

"No," She smiled.

"Kids come down," my dad said coming into the lab. "Nice to see you Addison," He said to me.

"Do we know why the particle accelerator exploded?" I asked them.

"Malfuntion. She was in charge that day," Skye said to me.

"She is scare. The town blades her for it and doesn't know how to control her powers. If she is sccare the more she is going to use her powers to defend herself." I told them. "When we get there let me talk to her on private. You guys try to calm down the mob."

"Fitzsimmons will be on the particle accelerator and Skye on the car." My dad tols us.

We drove towards Ms.Hugshons house. A mob of neighbors were surronding her house. The police wasn't doing a thing. My dad, Grant and I exited the car. I walked towards her and smiled. "Are you here to arrest me?" She said.