19 | ICY MOUNTAINS

Addison P.O.V

I tab my pencil on the table next to Fitz. "What's wrong?" Fitz asked.

"I haven't talked to my friends. They normally talk to me by now." I told him.

"I mean you're talking about Romanoff. She can disappear without a problem." Trip said, walking towards us. "Plus, Captain America knows how to take care of himself. My grandfather was in the Howling Commandos."

"Really?" I asked him curious.

"Yeah," Trip said.

"That's so cool. Steve tells me his stories during World War II, since I'm a curious little child." I told him.

"Oh, you aren't little Addi. You're the same height as me." Fitz said.

"Yeah," I told him. I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Ward is here." Skye said, showing me her iPad.

I stood up, and walked towards the entrance. I waited for the entrance to opened. I smiled at Grant, but my smile soon faded when I saw his face. "What the hell happen?" I asked him. I touched his wounded cheek. "Nothing happened?" I said to him.

"We were on the Fridge and HYDRA took it. I'm sorry, but Quinn is free now." He said. "Garett, took advantage and beat me. I tried stopping him, in the process losing Hand. She is dead." He said to me. I looked at him, with a sad smile. Hand and I didn't had a strong bond, but still I felt terrible. I held back my tears.

"Come on, lets get Simmons check on you." I told him. I caress on of his cheek. He took my hand, removing it from his face.

"Look, I'm good. Apart from two broken ribs." He joked.

I laughed at this. "Always joking on the worst situations." I told him. Grant didn't say anything, and just kissed me. I kissed back though. I pulled away. "What's wrong? You aren't being honest with me." I told him. He ignored my answer. "Grant," I snapped at him. "What are you keeping from me?" I asked him one more time.

"I will tell you later. I promise. It isn't something bad." He said to me. I sighed looking down.

"Ok, then let's get you checked up." I told him, leading him to the hospital section. "I'm going to find my dad." I told him. I walked away from him. I walked to the office Koenig is always in. I entered the room, just to see my dad fighting with Koenig.

"We have protocols." He debated.

"Now that the entire agency has collapse. Maybe now it isn't the entire for protocols." My dad said to him. I held a laugh.

"Sorry, to interrupt this, but I have a question." I told them.

"It is about Rogers and Romanoff." I told them.

"We haven't got contact with neither of them, not even Barton." My dad said.

"What happen if Fury is still alive and they are hiding with them. It is impossible to kill Fury." I told him. "I don't belive it."

"Well, you should start to believe it." My dad said to me.

"Plus, Ward just returned from the Fridge. Hand is down, and everyone who was put on a room in the Fridge is out and free. This includes Quinn." I told them.

"All of them?" My dad asked me.

"All of them." I told him.

"Then, we have to stop at Portland." He said.

"Why?" I asked him. I knew mainly the reason why.

"You're visiting a cellist." My dad said walking off. I smiled at Koenig.