18 | SICK LIES

Addison P.O.V

      I WAS WORRIED sick for Steve Grant Rogers. I had been unsuccessful on contacting neither Steve or Natasha. I asked Skye to hack security cameras, but still no sign of them. I approached Agent Hand, she was planning to get the rest of the HYDRA agents to the Fridge, since it wasn't compromised. "Addison, I told you that if I got the info; then I will approach you." She said to me.

"Right," I told her. "It wasn't that. It was just I wanted to wish you good luck." I told her. Hand was standing next to my dad.

"Phil, and I might be the highest rank members of SHIELD who are still loyal, or alive. So, here is a phone. You will only call me from this, if there is an emergency." Hand said, handing it to me. "While I'm away, try to fill my space will you Addison. You are the best agent I know for this situation." She said to me.

"I will do with such an honer Hand." I reassured her.

"I will make sure Garett goes to the most horrible cell on the Fridge." Hand said to us.

"I will like to volunteer for that." Grant said behind me. I turned around, looking at him with sympathy.

"Ward, it wasn't your fault." My dad told him.

"I known him for years, and I didn't saw it coming." Grant said to us. He had a strange tone to him. Almost as if he was planning something.

"Everyone didn't saw it coming. Not, even Fury." I told him.

"We could use a man like you. Then, it's settle." Hand said, walking away. I walked to Grant, pulling him to a far corner.

"Are you sure you can handlle this?" I asked him.

"I can handle everything." He told me.

"You're keeping something from me." I told him. "What is it?" I asked him.

"Nothing, just thoughts." He said to me. He pulled me towards him for a kiss. After a few minutes we pulled away.

"You have to be careful. You're in a jet with Garett. A phycopath." I told him.

"I will be okay," He said, kissing my forehead. "I love you. You mean the world to me." He whispered in my ear. "I'm thinking of going somewhere warm. Somewhere nobody can find us. When I come back, I'm talking you that somewhere." He said to me.

"I will be happy to follow you." I told him. "No matter what." I told him, giving him a last peck on the lips. "Now, go." I told him. We walked towards the jets. I stood next to my dad. Grant looked over his shoulder at me. He nodded towards me, and I waved at him goodbye. "There will be fine right?" I asked my dad.

"They should be." My dad answered to me.

"Coulson, someone is calling." Skye said, running down the hall. The three of us, ran back to the main operations room.

"Who's calling?" I asked her.

"General Tabolt." She said.

"Damn it." I said to her. Skye answered the call.

"Hello, I'm agent Coulson." My dad presented himself.

"Can you explain to me what happened in Washington DC? Or the HYDRA break out." The general said to us.

"We are working on it." My dad said.

"This is what happens when you give power to a secret agency." Tablot. "We are on our way there to meet Agent Coulson." He said shutting down the call.