17 | THE FALL OF SHIELD

Addison P.O.V

      I STOOD NEXT to Skye as she typed the code. I looked towards the sound of foot steps. I looked at Garrett. "Why are you here?" I asked him.

"I'm here because I almost get kill by droids sent by SHIELD." Garrett said to me.

"Why would SHIELD sent droids to kill you?" I asked him.

"We don't know." My dad said to me.

"Hand sent then." Garret spoke up. 

I narrowed my eyes at him. "She must had a good reason." I told him rudely. I trust Hand, she knows what to do in a difficult situation.

"Well, she is controlling your plane. Is that a good reason enough." Garrett said aggressively. I adverted my eyes away from him, and to the screen. It started to form on the screen. Grant walked towards me, then looked at Garett. I held my breath as I saw the words forming.

"Out of the shadows, into the light." Skye read out loud. "What does it mean?" Skye asked.

"It means something has been growing behind our noses all this damn time." I told her. "You got this signal all around SHIELD?" I asked her again.

"Yeah," Skye said to me. She typed on her computer faster. "And I'm about to find the source." She said. I looked at the computer worried. Fitz came to join us. We all looked at the screen. The letters turned, and turned. Until a word that I had never expected came out.

"HYDRA," I whispered in terror. "It can't be possible." I whispered to Grant. "I have to call Steve." I told them, rushing out of the office. I dialed his phone three times and still no answer. I then tried to call Nat, but non of them responded. I walked back to the office, hiperbentilating. "They're not answering." I whispered to the three members of my team.

"HYDRA as in the one that was defeated after the Second World War?" Fitz asked. I looked at him.

"Yeah, right after it was defeated SHIELD was build. Orginally organized by three important people, Peggy Carter, Howard Stark and Colonel Phillips." I told them. "I mean HYDRA was defeated after Red Skull died along with Captain America when the airplane crashed." I told them. I pulled my hair into a ponytail. "Rogers and Romanoff always answer their calls, even if they were on mission." I told them.

"They are probably find." Skye reassured me.

"So, Hand sent it." Garrett said.

"Will you shut the hell up for one minute!" I snapped at him. "This wouldn't have been Hand. It was probably that Sitwell asshole." I yelled at him.

"Addison, we can't blame someone when we don't know something." My dad told me.

"I know," I sighed. "Maybe, she thinks you are HYDRA dad." I told him.

"So far we don't know sweetheart." Garrett said to me.

"Don't call me that." I spat. "You might have helped my team save me, but I don't give a bullshit of your theories." I told him, walking away. "Fitz, we need help finding out if we can make contact with anyone we know." I told him.

"We're in direction towards the Hub, so we should get ready." My dad said to me. "They probably have a team waiting for us down there." He said to us.

"Yeah," Garrett said. I glared at him. "You might think you still have friends out there, but if they are HYDRA; they wouldn't hesitate to kill you. " Garett threaten me.

"I will calm down when I get in contact with my old team." I snapped at him. I walked towards the lab. I felt arms around me, and I knew it was Ward. "You're S.O sucks." I joked.