𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮 // 🖤🥀

We lived on on the 2nd floor in a apartment in Hannam Hill. And as i stepped down, I could feel the cold breeze of December. It was cloudy, with no sign of sun. I could hardly see my car which was standing at some distance due to the fog, but I finally managed to spot it, as the headlights were on. I started walking towards it when I heard y/n from the balcony, "Koo, wait!"

I looked looked up to check and she threw a muffler towards me, "it's cold, take care." I caught the muffler and then replied, "Go inside immediately and wear warm clothes."

She smiled and said bye. It was her old habit - she loved winters. She would be eating ice cream ; she would be wearing short dresses and no warm clothes. But now I needed to be strict with her as she had a little one to take care of.

I reached the car with my laptop on side and opened the door. My office was in central Seoul, and it would take me around an hour and a half to reach. I was working with a marketing firm, but preferred residing in Hannam Hill as y/n's parents were also living there. It was easier to visit them. As my pick up was the first, I usually took a nap on my way to office. But that day, I was too excited. I placed my laptop on the side and put my head back, closed my eyes and started recollecting the days of our high school when I first met y/n. Within no time, nostalgia took me back in time.

BACK IN 2011

"Don't be Disheartened, son ! Feel fresh and enthusiastic; it's your first day in school," my mother said, cheering me up. My father just transferred to Busan due to his job. I was not at all happy leaving my Seoul School and friends in my tenth class. But dad suggested that shifting and adjusting was still comfortable in the tenth as I needed to start preparing for my entrance exams after this. I was the only son, but my father never let me think like that. He was my friend, but strict when it was required. My mom was a housewife and lovely by nature. She loved chatting with everyone she found interesting, and if not, she could build interest in them. My father, on the other hand, spike less and always get to the point ; he always took time to get with others.

I was a pampered child, but not a spoiled one. I was good in studies and extra curriculars. I loved swimming and singing and my ambition in life was to trek and swim.

"Ya, mummy, I'm excited, but missing my Seoul school," I replied picking up my bag. I was a day scholar, which meant I'd not be staying in the school hostel.

"Come, let me drop you to school," Papa said picking up his car keys.

"No, it's okay Papa, I'll take my cycle." I always loved cycling, and as we lived in Gangnam, which was never near the school, I wanted to bike to school slong the road between the lush green valley.

"As you wish but go slowly as it's a new place."

"Sure papa" I assured him and picked up my cycle keys. With a small bag on my back, I started riding my sports bike on the plain, open and traffic free road of Busan. The beauty of the tall green trees on both sides of the road was mesmerizing. I had never seen such pleasant view in Seoul. The soft cold Breeze was hitting my face and I wanted to keep cycling until the road ended. The atmosphere had a pleasant fragrance of the vegetation all around. I breathe in deeply as I reached School.

I parked my cycle at the cycle stand and went into look for my class. The school was beautiful with a vast campus. My seoul school was in one building and had just a small playground. As I walked on the lane made up of stones, I observed students running towards a particular area. Since I had joined after one month of the session had already passed, the other students were more familiar with the rules and regulations. I became worried. I was wondering where to go. And then I saw a man asking students to rush, maybe for the Assembly. I went up to him.