𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟮 // 🖤🥀

My tears dried off after five cigarettes while I sat lost in thoughts on the car bonnet. I was looking at the car is passing by and was humming. "Everything I do, I would do it for you "when I heard a car stop at some distance from me. I turned to check; it was dad's car driven by Jimin. I understood it was y/n Who had explained to them the location. I got down from the bonnet.

Dad stepped out opening the door, with his face down to avoid eye contact. Jimmy shouted to reach me, "Jungkook, dad wants to talk to you. "

Without replying, I turned my face to the other side. "At least listen to him once, please Jungkook. "He tried to convince me.

I was angry with dad, whom I love the most. But I was his son and wanted to remain angry now. I didn't reply, nor turned towards him, but yes, I pulled out the cigarette packet from my pocket and threw it on the side, hiding it from him.

For a few seconds, there was no sound, except the noise of moving vehicles, and then Jimin patted on my back. "Dad has given this for you. "

I took the tissue paper he handed me with brooding eyes. A smile and tears appeared together as I read what he had written. That was the perfect gift I had received in many years. It would not be wrong to say, I had missed his love, laughter and scolding for many years. And now it was time to hug him tight and say sorry for all the wrongs I did.

With teary eyes and a smile on my face, I turned towards him to find him spreading his arms to hug me. I had waited for this day for seven long years. I was waiting for this day since I was a boy. I was waiting for this since I became a man. Without wasting a second more, I took long steps to reach him, just when unknowingly, a speeding car took the wrong lane and went across the side grass lawn. I saw it, and at the last second, I jumped. My body hit the hood of the car, and I screamed. My bones, muscles and joints, and organs felt like they were being smashed into a tiny box. My lungs contracted with such force that I was afraid they would fold into themselves. My torso and head smashed against the tar road while my arms and legs were flailing, searching for somewhere to hold and stop the forward moment my body was thrown with. The only sound that filled my ears was the crushing of glass is mixed with the sharp crackles of my bones. Then suddenly, everything became light. I was flying through the air, my broken body almost limp from the impact that had occurred nanoseconds before. I could taste the coppery blood pooling in my mouth. I could feel it grazing my teeth and soaking my tongue. I felt the aching and cracks in my bones. Each crack felt as though rocks were burrowing into my skin.

And then, everything went silent. I was dragged to some distance and when I finally stopped, I tried to pull myself up to run towards dad. I was happy as nothing had happened to me. I was not in pain – with no bruises, no fractures. Nothing.

And then I saw dad, sitting on the tar road, crying loudly. He was covered with blood. On his body, his shorts, his hands. He was holding my body that lay in a pool of blood. I was scared, seeing myself in a pool of blood. For some time, I could not understand what had happened to me. How could I see myself lying there? Was a dead or was I dreaming? What was going on? No, I could not die so suddenly, I was about to hug my dad. I was a son going to be a proud father. I wanted to live my life with my wife. Oh God! Can you listen to me? I could not die in such a way. I wanted to live. I tried to cry, but no tears were flowing from my eyes. I was weeping, but no one could see me, no one was listening to me, no one was hearing my pain which was more significant than the bruises on my body.

"Listen, Dad. Please talk to me. I want to live, dad! "

"Hey! Jimin! Please do something. I am here, I am still here. Please take me home, brother. "

I was bleeding. I was shouting. I was touching my soul. I was trying to feel my body. I was trying to touch my dad, but everything just failed. I looked helpless. I could see everything. I could feel everything, but no one was able to feel me.

Jimin and a few passerby came and helped my father who was holding my body. Jimin, Without wasting time, placed me in the backseat of the car with the help of a few people. Dad was still holding my head in his lap, crying.

"Open your eyes son, talk to me. "Dad was rubbing my forehead and was crying aloud. His hands were covered in my blood, as he was trying to stop the blood from flowing out of my body. I wanted to console him, knowing the fact that he could not listen to me anymore.

"Drive fast to the nearest hospital. He is not speaking. I will never forgive myself if something happens to him. Open your eyes, Jungkook please open your eyes please talk to me. "

His tears were dripping on my face, and I could feel his pain. I was waiting for this day for years. To be on his lap and get his love, and today, when he was with me, I could not even feel his touch, his warmth. I felt frustrated about what had happened. I wanted to bang my hands on the car dashboard, which I was not able to do. I tried to shout but my voice was stuck within myself.

"Uncle, please control yourself, everything will be fine. We will reach in a few minutes. " Jimin replied to dad and drove to civil Hospital which was the closest. He called the hospital emergency and asked them to be ready with a stretcher at the gate.

I still believed it was a nightmare which would get over as soon as the doctors would cure me. The hospital boys immediately took my body on the stretcher and rushed to the operation theatre. My father was running behind as fast as his ageing legs could take him, without bothering about his clothes which were covered with blood and mud. I was worried about him; he was a person who loved the cleanliness and could never be here even a stain on his shirt.

Jimin Asked dad to sit outside the operation theatre, and he went to the site to call up the others. I went with him and heard when he said, "dad, please do not react to what I am telling you. You need to be calm. y/n must not get affected by what I am going to say. "

He continued after hearing something from the other side, "Jungkook met with a terrible accident. We have brought him to civil hospital. Please come along with the others, but do not panic, as it may affect the baby. "He placed his phone back and rushed to dad, who was crying.