𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘 // 🖤🥀

𝑾𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆,
𝒘𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂 𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔.
𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆
𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒔.

Marriages are made in heaven. This is what we keep hearing. Marriage isn't just a ring worn on a finger, or a signed piece of paper. It is not something endured, but something sweetly savored. It is the union of two hearts beating as one, is that would sacrifice for others happiness and well-being. It's a union of Two Souls which will smile and Cry Together. It's a union of two bodies which will live for Each Other, forever in love and care.

I was standing with y/n, my wife, in our bedroom. She was all set to leave for the banquet hall, holding a bouquet of red roses in her hand. She was dressed in a long white gown. She was looking as beautiful as ever.

I loved her lips and complimented her. Today when they are glowing with wine colour lipstick, I could not take my eyes away from them. Y/N sat in front of the dressing mirror.

Standing behind her, I looked at her with a smile on my face. Her deep thinking eyes were looking gorgeous with perfectly aligned eyeliner. With the fine makeup and hair do, she looked ravishing.

The sound of guests laughing and chatting outside our room was not distracting me that day. I was lost in her beauty which I would miss forever in a few hours. But I am happy today.

"Jungkook, I'm sorry for leaving you today. You know that I will miss you forever. I know you are hoping that I would stay, but it's just impossible. We started Our Love Story when we were children, and today, I need you to move on, and that too for your love. You were always with me when I needed you, and today, when I'm taking a new path in my life, I will not say that I will miss you because, we only miss someone whom we forget. You are a part of my soul, my breath, and my life and I will always love you, until my last breath."

I could feel her pain. I could see tears rolling down her cheeks, but that day I could not stop her from crying, because I was happy. It was her wedding day. She kept looking at the mirror, while I stood behind her, watching her.

I wanted to shout but no one wanted to hear my voice. I wanted to come back but it was too late. I want it to hug her again but she was no longer mine. Because it was her wedding day - 𝘔𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘦'𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨.

She stood holding her gown and turned towards me. She looked beautiful as never before and I wanted to hold her and never let her go. But instead, I took Two Steps back and went to the balcony to let my soul cry.

-------------------
-------------------

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿 : 𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝗳𝗮𝗿 ? 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗜 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗰𝗿𝘆 (𝗹𝗺𝗮𝗼 𝗜 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁).

- dee <3 🖤🥀