𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟰 // 🖤🥀

Jin took hold of her hand and asked her to follow him. By that time, my body had been shifted to a room next to operation theatre, and dad was still sitting next to me. Y/n’s feet slowed down. Her breath could be heard in the silence of cries. She strolled along, holding Jin’s hand. Looking at her coming, dad stood up to cry and tried to hug her. But she slightly pushed him with her left side, ignoring him and continued staring, her eyes and unblinking on my body wrapped in a white cloth placed at some distance. She kept walking and smiled at the Jin and Jimin as if they all were lying to her. She still believed it was a prank. But her smile had a fear of death and loneliness, which she never imagined.

She reached my body while Jin removed the clothes from my face. I was dead. Y/n crouched, One hand over my still chest. She picked up my hand, cold and pale, touched it to her distended stomach, closing her eyes for just a moment. In that eternal second, she felt my present like the last kiss which we never got to have. Her mind struggled to stay in that moment, to keep me close.

She was still not crying, but had become rigid. Everyone looked at her strange behaviour in shock. She then came close to my face and kissed me softly on my lips. I could not feel her touch and wanted to kiss her again. She then brought her two fingers in front of my close dies, “Hey Jungkook, pick one.”

she paused and waited for me to pick. I walked towards her and tried to choose one, still crying without tears. “My baby, my koo, pick one finger please. I know its annoying, but you know I love this. “She again asked my dead body.

“Jimin, ask him to pick one finger. “
She asked Jimin and then answered herself, “leave it, today he’s angry, else he would have chosen one finger. “

She then stood and pushed my body to the right side. Finding her doing so, Jin tried to help her. “Thanks, Jin, you are such a nice friend. “She replied and tried to adjust herself next to me on the bed. Looking at her, everyone in the room broke and cried, but she got lost in her way of handling the situation. She slept next to my dead body, placing her head on my shoulder which she always loved, and put her left hand on my chest.

“Would you like to talk to me, Jungkook? “She questioned my body innocently. Hearing her, my mother, who was crying loud, sat on the floor, shedding tears. But y/n was lost in herself and continued, “why are you not hugging me tight? Jungkook, I am feeling so sleepy, and you know, I can’t sleep without hugging you. Please hug me. “

She closed her eyes and hugged me. “You know, today our baby kicked me 15 times. He is excited about coming out and playing with you. We will play chess with him like we used to play during our school summer breaks. You remember, Jungkook?”

Jin, Who was observing all this from a distance, could not control his tears anymore, and went to Jimin and asked him to take y/n away from my body, to avoid any infection during her pregnancy. Hearing him, Jimin turned to words the bed and softly put his hands on y/n's forehead. “Sister, why don’t you let Jungkook sleep for sometime? He got hurt right, so he is resting. Let’s go home. He will come back soon. “Jimin tried to convince her and help her to stand up.

“But why is he sleeping? Why is he not talking to me? “

“He will talk, I will bring him back to home. “Jimin assured her.

Hearing him, she stood and moved to the side of the room and stood politely, still not crying. She looked at every one and then proceeded to my mother, who was wailing at the corner. 

“Mom, what happened? Why are you crying? Jungkook is fine; He’s just sleeping due to the medicines. Stop crying. “She hugged my mom and tried to console her.

“No y/n, our Jungkook is gone, he will not wake up now. “My mom yelled amidst her sobs.

“Jin, you explain to her. “ Y/n replied and again stood in the corner. She was in profound shock seeing me dead, and I was afraid for our baby. I moved to her and stood in front of her, facing her. She was looking towards the wall, unblinking.