Chapter ten

Sorry if Marissa and  K.ira are a bit OOC remember KC undercover is not my main fandom.

Time skip to when MJ gets home

KC POV
I walk in the door. I go to my room and start narrowing things down. I open the database and cancel out women and non-binary people from the options before canceling our people who don't live in New York City and Queens as there isn't many reports of Spider-Man from any other place in New York with frequent reports of the hero. Afterwards I quickly make an age gap of 15-24 because his voice is still too high for him to be any older than that.

I decide not to the information I have through vine on there because it could easily be from different sources other than what I think. I also do a height range of 5'6 to 5'8 as he could be faking his height, with platform boots. 223610 is what I get. Great it's better than what it could've been but doesn't help me out much at all. I can only hope that more clues will come around. "Hey KC" My mom greets. "What did you find out?" I ask "Well there's supposed to be an internship opportunity in a couple months. If you can get close with the avengers then they might reveal you Spider-Man's identity. Also in a couple weeks I want you to try out for the academic decathlon. " Of course she would want me to have more to do. "Sure mom"

"That's my girl. Now how about you start on your homework with Marissa?" I nod my head knowing that she wasn't really asking me if I wanted to or not.

Time skip
After we finish our homework meaning I do my homework then reexplain everything to Marrissa so she can do her homework we decide to play a movie before bed.

Sorry for not updating sooner