Chapter nine

My goal is to get to chapter 20 in two weeks. (If it's that long)

Peter POV

The two guys growl a bit. "Hey!" One of them says kinda like an immature child. I try to think of a plan 'Bring the civilians to safety, then try to disarm the robbers. No, disarm the robbers first that'll make it easier for the innocents to get to safety.' I think while stalling. This needs to go well.

I quickly shoot out six webs pinning the bad guys feet and ankles before swinging down and grabbing one of the guys guns "You could kill someone with this you know!" I quip. This makes the secound guy pause looking at me in obviuness. The third guy finally gets the idea and starts to shoot. Using my Spidey sense I dodge most of the bullets.

'Ouch' one gazed my shoulder. "Stop! I could've droppped my crossaint" I qoute a vine. The guy stops shooting as I look up into the air "Rest in peace Vine. Rest in peace" I then web the other twos hands together and grab the guns before more damage could be done. I grab the bag of money and hand it to the bankers before retriving the cell phones. "Call the police for me would ya." I say as I put the cellphones in the middle of the room before swinging out.

place skip

"So what did you buy loser?" MJ asks I blush before answering "I forgot my money.." She sighs before turning on the tv. The news channel is already on and running. "There was a bank robbery. Luckily the Spider-Man came and saved everyone. There is footage of what happened." I need to intervene "Maybe we should change this." I suggest "I want to know more about them loser." MJ doesn't elaborate and I assume it's because I saved her in the allyway although it seemed like she could handle herself. Oh hey

MJ POV
I pull out my my journal and start to take notes. I hear a vine and I jot that down. It'll help the Organization saved all of Vine's database then I can rule out everyone not in New York who didn't have vine and I can go on YouTube and rule out everyone who didn't watch more than 10 vine compilations.  "That was so cool!" Ned exclaims. " What did you guys get for food?" Peter asks. "Pizza."

Didn't know where to end it. I'm honestly trying to update.