Chapter Eleven

Unless I specifically say I'm giving up on this. I won't give up, no matter how slow the updates are. 

Over the weeks KC slowly starts to collect data on Spider-man.  To help with this Marissa starts a YouTube channel that asks questions about Spider-man to random people. It's a good cover for getting information without seeming suspicious. She also looks through news reports from the past and it seems like he doesn't leave the Queens area unless he notices something wrong in  a different city when he's at the outskirts

'Spider-man patrols at 6:30 am - 7:45am  4-pm - 4:45, 7pm- 12am. So it would seem like he's in Highschool or collage. He can't have a job when patrolling at those times so that decreases the numbers drastically. Then again I'm basing this all on an assumption. I can only hope I'm right.'

KC keeps on thinking her thoughts and going over the limited knowledge that she has. Her bracelet vibrates on her wrist and she stands up and goes out of the cafeteria to an unpopular bathroom. She goes into the stall and taps her bracelet to answer the call. It's the director. "What's up?" She asks deciding to keep it casual. "We need you to get closer to Spiderman and find out more. We've arranged a job for you to work with a news site The Daily Bugle. This news site is notorious for letting their reporters get too close and push too much so don't hold back with trying to find out information. You start this Saturday." The hologram call ends before KC can even agree or disagree to the new aspect of her mission.

MJ walks back to the cafe with a frown tugging at her lips slightly.  She doesn't want to work with the news site that gets harassment cases almost monthly. She sighs a little as she sits down. A mission is a mission and she wants to stay a spy so she can't pull anything. 

Peter notices his friend's slight change in mood. MJ isn't one to show her feelings but when she does it must mean that they're strong. At least that's what he thinks. ''MJ?" Her eyes just flicker on him in a quick glance giving him a signal to move on. "Is everything good?" He asks in a casual tone but concern seeps into his voice despite this. Something could actually be wrong and he is a hero.

"Just a job. I have to take pictures of Spider-Man for some stupid company. It's fine loser." She continues to read her book and Peter knows shes done talking about it. 'Spider-man? I could definitely help with that..' The boy starts to come up with a plan as he waves Ned over. 

Woooo another chapter and I plan to rewrite the beginning too because of the vast differences.