Prologue

AND WERE REWRITING!! MY GOAL IS TO MAKE NEW CHAPTERS BUT IF I CAN'T DO THAT OR ITS TAKING TO LONG IMMA JUST REWRITE ONE

KC's POV
I get a buzz on my bracelet, it's from agent Johnson. "What's up..!" I trail off awkwardly. "I have another mission for you." He says looking pretty exhausted. "You need to come in person to receive it." I nod "Okay heading there now." I say while getting my mom to drive me. Just cause I can drive at fourteen doesn't mean I should okay?

Time skip brought to you by my will to live

I get there and walk into his office. "What's my mission?" I ask as a swirl of excitement stirs in my stomach.
"Find out Spider-Man's identity. We don't have anything on him except he operates mainly in the Queens section of New York. We don't know if that's where he's actually from or not. We need you to figure his identity." He says but doesn't give me a file which is weird. This must be very risky and with risky means length.  "Waitttt how long will this take?"

Agent Johnson almost looks regretful "We're not sure. But you're mom and Judy will be going. We plan on sending you to a high school. Kids know a lot about superheroes rumors or not." "I can't go to school without Marissa she's my best friend." I say my tone just about ready to argue.  Johnson only raises an eyebrow and says "Absolutely not! Why would you think that is a good idea?" I have to think on my feet "Well we all know I'm not getting into the popular crowd so she could help with that?" I question-state trying to be sure of myself.
"Well it's one of the hardest schools to get into so you better prepare something so she can pass." He reminds me. I just nod and agree before my boss can change my mind. Time to pack we leave soon-

Peter POV
I have two days until the first day of school. I need to plan. "So we need to get a few new school supplies and figure out a plan for you to ask out Liz." Ned helps with a not detailed plan. More like a checklist.  "School supplies are gonna be easy but how do I tell someone I like them?" I complain. I've had this crush for months but I still can't say anything. ".I'm not sure dude. Just go up to her and say 'I like you' or something like that. But seriously the stores are going close soon like in three hours and there'll be long lines." Ned unhelpfully helps. I decided to just change the subject to what classes we're excited for.

Did you like it? I hope you did.