Chapter eight

I really like writing these chapters!

Time skip to KC goes over to Peter's house

Third POV

KC gets out the door before realizing she doesn't know Peter's address or number. She thinks for a minute before going into Instagram and pmming Peter.

*text*
MJ: Hey dork to never told me your address
Peter: Oh it's [insert address}                                                                                                                                             MJ: Ok I'm heading over now.                                                                                                                                            Peter: Ok!

read

KC pov 

I quickly look up the best subways to use to   get to Peter's house and find the quickest route. 

Peter POV 

I get a dm form MJ she says that she coming over. I hurriedly try to get ready and remember I forgot to text May as she's working an extra shift 
*Text*                                                                                                                                                                                             Peter: I forgot to tell you that a friend besides Ned is coming over.                                                                  May: It's ok Peter there's a few extra dollars in my drawer if you need it.                                                      Peter: Thanks May!                                                                                                                                                                 May: Yep, I'll be home in two hours.                                                                                                                               Peter: Bye!

      read

There's a knock on the door. It's Ned. I open it for him. "Hey dude." "Hey Ned, so there's two hours before May gets back and MJ is one her way here now." I quickly explain. "So what do you want to do while we wait?" 

About 15 minutes later.  MJ POV

I finally get there and knock. Peter answers "Hi MJ .Come in, me and Ned were thinking about what to eat. There's a really good Thai place or we could order a pizza." I walk in and take in what his apartment looks like before spotting Ned. "You can choose." 

time skip after eating  

Peter POV 

A ding goes off on my phone. A ding that signalizes that Spiderman is needed. "Hey May just asked me to go the store and get a couple of groceries. Some of these look hard to find so I need to go now sorry." Ned and MJ shrug "Ok, we'll order the pizza then so it'll be on it's way or here when you get back. See ya soon dude." Ned says "Bye!"

I look at what's happening it appears that some bank is being robbed.  I swing over to that bank. I decide to go through the vent's. I start viewing what's going on. Guys in suits are trying to get money from the receptionist-

The vent's break and I fall. Standing up quickly I try to say something funny. "For people dressed up like gentlemen you sure don't know how to treat a lady." I use humor as a coping mechanism. 

I didn't mean for this to take as long as it did.  Also thank you guys for 1k views on this? I definitely did not expect it-