Expressing (chapter 19)

Start from the beginning

Her head was leaned back and you could tell she was enjoying the warm water running down her body.

Some people may say we are moving kinda fast seeing as we have only been together for about 6 months, but I know that this is the girl I will marry.

After we washed our hair and bodies we got out of the shower and dried off. We walked into my closet and went to pick out clothes.

Loni has her own cubby in my closet. We often go to each others houses so we both have clothes in each others closets.

We got changed then went out to eat dinner. It was family night so, the boys and all their parents were there and Tori and Luke were there. It was a big gathering but it was fun.

I dont think anyone knows about Sir and Loni's relationship.  Like I know that they don't know about her dancing so I don't think they know. The only people that im sure know is Loni, Tori, sir and I. Ty might know but if he did, Sir would tell Loni and Loni would tell me. We made a deal that we won't keep secrets unless we absolutely have to.

We all ate dinner and played games till it was around 8:30. Loni got tired so she and I went to bed. Tori and luke took one of the guest bedrooms and the boys took the  room dedicated to them. It had 5 beds in it. One for each of us. It has a TV, a mini fridge, a microwave and a cupboard full of snacks. Its like the perfect man cave for us.

All of the teens, plus Athena went to bed since we had school. The adults stayed up for a little bit then went home around 11 or so.

The next morning I woke up to Loni throwing up in the bathroom again.

I helped her then she showered. All the teens ate breakfast then went to school in the designated cars.

After school Loni and I went to the studio. She was going to teach me how to dance.

We got to the studio and changed into proper clothing.

"First we are going to warm up. That is the most important thing to do." She said.

After warming up and alot of stretching. She tried to get me to do the splits and to both of our suprises, I went into a perfect split.

After a couple hours, we had a routine down.

The next day, we went back to the studio and perfected the routine  (watch video now)

We got to Loni's place at about 7 and ate dinner. We worked on homework then went to sleep.

The week went by quickly and every morning, loni was throwing up. We made an appointment with a doctor and are going to see her after school is over.

After school finished we got in the car and got to the doctors office.

"Hi I have an appointment for Ella Layloni" loni smiled to the front desk worker.

"Alright. I'll get you checked in. Go ahead and take a seat. The doctor will be with you soon" the lady said.

"Thank you" I said

We waited for about 5 minutes till a nurse called us back.

They weighed Loni and did the usual stuff. We got into the room and Loni sat on the table.

"So what's going on?" The nurse asked.

"I've been throwing up alot lately.  I tend to feel sick but I dont have any other symptoms"

"Alright. The doctor will be with you shortly" the nurse said before leaving the room.

The doctor entered about 5 minutes later with an ultrasound machine.