~ Chapter 25 ~

Author:

I am warning you now, this is a long chapter and it took me a long time to figure out how to write it and an even longer time to actually type it out. It might bring out some tears (lets be honest I cried while typing it) and I make no promises for a happy ending :) It might it might not, depends on how I am feeling when I write this (does evil laugh and nervous laugh at the same time) I hope yall enjoy this, it took a lot of time and effort. I will see yall all the way at the end of the chapter. Now for the final chapter...

"Julie"

"Julie"

"Julie, my brave girl"

Julie shoots up from her sleeping state. She looks around and sees an unfamiliar place.

Julie: Luke? Where are you? Where am I?

"Julie, are you alright"

She hears the voice again, it sound so familiar as if she had heard it many times before. She stand up and start to walk towards the voice.

"Julie"

It then hits her, the voice.

Julie: Mom?

Julie then realizes what happened, she died. She died for her boys so they would be free.

Rose: Julie?

Julie: Mom!

She runs up and hugs her mother. Julie let her tears fall down her face, as she was reunited with her mom.

Rose: Mija, you shouldn't be here.

Julie: I know, I-I just had to save them.

Rose: I know you did.

Julie: S-so how long have I been out?

Rose: Around a week.

Julie had sort of hoped that she would have come back as a ghost, but she knew that it was better to be with her mother. What she didn't know is that Rose had hoped the same thing.

Julie: Are they ok? A-are they all ok?

Rose: As ok as they can be, but you need to see something.

Rose grabs her daughters hand and pulls her toward a window. Julie didn't really know where she was, but she knew it was peace.

Rose: This is where I came to watch you. I came here everyday to see how you and your father and Carlos were doing.

Julie: Wait, s-so I can watch them from here?

Rose: Yes mija, but you might not like all that you see.

"I don't even know where to start"

Julie looks to the window, and see the last thing she ever wanted to see.

Julie: Luke.

Rose: I will leave you alone, come find me when you are done. There is more you need to know.