~ New story Idea?? ~

Author:

Hey! I am so thankful for everyone who has read this book. It sure has been a crazy ride. I pretty much have the rest of the book planed out. And I hate to say it, but this story has almost reached the end. Again thank you all for reading and enjoying my story, and yalls comments are so funny and I really enjoy reading them.

I promised my self before I started writing this book that I would not start a second story until this was finished. And of course my brain just loves to come up with ideas that I can't act on until this is over. I was wondering if I could get yalls opinion on what yall would like to read next?

Idea #1 ~

I have seen a couple of AU's where the boys are alive and I really want to try one out. I have a lot of ideas for the plot of the story and I feel like it would be interesting to read. I do know that it wont be anything like this book or season 1 of jatp besides the songs (i can't write music -oop).

Idea #2 ~

This idea is a new one, but I was thinking about doing a jatp x hsmtmts crossover. I feel like it could be really good. I would have to work out some details and storylines, but I think it would be a really fun book to write and a fun one to read. 

Ok those are my ideas I am going between. They will both have tons of drama!! And I will write both of them eventually, I just don't know which one to start with. If yall could I would really appreciate yalls opinions, so yeah. Just what ever yall would want to read, and I am definitely open to suggestions. And I just realized how much I actually use the word "yall". I might have a problem. 

Anyways, 

thanks for reading and I should have the next chapter up soon.

Luv yall (again with the yall)!! Bye!!!