~ Chapter 18 ~

Alex's POV ~

In the studio

Reggie: Ok, ok here me out. What if w-

No. There is no way that his idea will be remotely good.

Alex: No.

Reggie: But, I didn't finish.

Alex: No. I already know what you were going to say.

Singing "Home is where my horse is" to Caleb is not an idea Reggie.

Reggie: Really, then what was I going to say?

Alex: You w-

Luke: Guys!! This isn't helping. We need to come up with a plan to save Julie!

Reggie: I had an idea.

Alex: Did it consist of your country song and distracting Caleb?

Reggie: Maybe, yeah that was a bad plan.

Flynn: God, how do we have nothing. We have been sitting here for an hour.

Ray: What does he want? What will make him give her back?

I could tell by the way Luke was looking around the room, that he had an idea. A bad one.

Alex: Luke. What is it?

Luke: We could give him us. I mean he would take the deal. And Julie would be safe.

Flynn: Absolutely not! We might get Julie back, but nothing will stop her from going right back there to get you out. We need a plan where everyone stays away from Caleb.

Luke: B-

Flynn: But nothing. I will not have my best friend come back to her ghosts gone. She would be miserable.

Alex: Luke, stop blaming yourself. It's not your fault.

Luke: I-I need a walk.

Luke walks out of the room real fast

Reggie: I'll talk to him.

Ray: Actually, if you wouldn't mind I would like to speak with him.

Reggie: Yea, sure go ahead. I would do anything for you. Wait, that's weird. I-

Alex: Reg, stop.

Ray walks out to catch up with Luke

Well that will be an interesting talk.

Luke's POV ~

How could I have been so stupid, thinking that this wasn't my fault. If I wasn't so emotionless, she wouldn't have even been outside for Caleb to take her.

Ray: Luke. 

Luke: Mr. Molina?

Ray: Call me Ray, can we talk?

Luke: Of course, M- Ray.

Oh god, he is probably blaming me too. And he has every right. I am the reason his daughter has been kidnapped by a psycho ghost.

Ray: Calm down son, I'm not blaming you.

Luke: Your not?

Ray: No, this is not your fault. It was her choice to save you, she new Caleb would be mad about it. But she did it anyway, because she loves you.

Luke: If I wasn't gone, she wouldn't have had to make that choice. I shut down and now she is gone.

Ray: But you are back now, she brought you back. So now bring her back. I know you love each other, so do you love her enough to save her at your own risk?