~ Chapter 13 ~

Flynn's POV ~

text messages between her and Julie

J - Flynn, 911

F - What, whats wrong

J - I think its time for you too meet Alex and Reggie. We need your help!!

F - Ok, but why not Luke? Is this why you have been acting weird lately?

J - I will explain later just come for dinner tonight.

F - wait Jules!!

F - Julie!!!

F - I'll be there.

Off messages

She has been acting so weird lately, she always has an excuse to not hang out. Then she starts dating Nick! Last time I checked she was really crushing on Luke, like hard. Why would she not want me to meet him, did he do something that bad.

Carlos's POV ~ 

Ughh, why is this stupid computer always on a rock website!! I bet it's one of Julies ghost bandmates. She hasn't talked to me about it yet, but I know they are real

(Julie runs in his bedroom)

Julie: Carlos! I need to talk to you.

Carlos: Just come on in. What do we need to talk about. Are you finally admitting to a ghost band?

Julie: Yes, I have a ghost band. And you are going to meet 2/3 of them tonight. 

Carlos: Ok, but why only 2/3 of them? Whats wrong Julie?

Julie: I don't have time, I'll say later, Just be down for dinner. Ok?

Carlos: Ok.

(Julie leaves just as fast as she came in)

That was weird, like really weird.

Ray's POV ~

Julie

That is all I can think about, she has been acting so weird lately. She hasn't been playing music and she got this random boyfriend all of the sudden. I'm worried. She walks around like somethings out to get her. And I'm pretty sure when she thinks she's alone she cries. I can tell this is different from when her mother died, then she shut down, but this is like a whole different person.

Julie: Hey, dad can we talk? 

Ray: Of course, about what?

Julie: It's about the band.

Ray: Is there something wrong?

Julie: Actually, yes. One of my bandmates, he's in trouble and I need your help.

Ray: What's wrong, what can I do?

Julie: It will be easier if I show you, but it has to be later. I invited 2 of them to dinner and Flynn, I can explain then.

Ray: Your band finally came down to see you, where did you say they were from?

Julie: Dad, I will explain at dinner. Just please try not to freak out. Or worry about me, I know I have been a little off lately but I'm ready to talk.

Ray: Ok sweetie, I'll have dinner done around 6 bring them then. I trust you Julie.

Julie: Thank you.

(They hug)

(Julie Leaves)

I guess I will find out tonight what has been bothering her.