~ Epilogue ~

3 years later....

"SHUT THE F*CK UP KYLE"

"YOU NEVER LOVED ME MOM"

"RENAGADE, RENAGADE"

Reggie: I love tiktok! 

Reggie was sitting on the couch in the studio, just scrolling on his phone cracking up to all of the videos that were coming up on his "For You Page".  Katie sat there watching her ridiculous boyfriend die of laughter to every single thing he saw. She just couldn't help but smile while looking at his giant grin.

Katie: Reg, I really think you should take a break from tiktok. This has become an obsession!

Reggie: It has not, I am simply exploring the creativity of t-

Alex: Don't even finish your sentence.

Alex comes walking in hand in hand with Willie. 3 years ago when they defeated Caleb, Katie and Willie took all of there time rebuilding the Hollywood Ghost Club. It took around a year before ghost started trusting the club again, but now it is thriving. Ghost from all over come and enjoy the club and feel comfortable knowing they are not alone. After they got it up and running again, Katie decided to try and get her father she loved back. It is taking its time but they are slowly making progress. He even apologized to the guys and Julie. Of course Luke didn't forgive him, but he is slowly trying too.

Willie: Oh come on babe, you know Reggie just like to explore this generation's humor.

Alex sent Willie a death glare and turned to Katie who was dying of laughter. Katie eventually made time away from the HGC to go on that date she promised Reggie. They have been dating ever since. Alex was right, they were perfect for each other.

Alex: So does anyone know where Luke and Julie are? We kinda need to prepare to go on TOUR in three days! 

Reggie: Nope haven't seen either of them, but you know what day it is. They are most likely together.

Alex: I know that, but there not in their room. So that means that they are somewhere.

When Julie came back and was reunited with everyone, Ray let the boys continue staying in the studio. And eventually he let Julie and Luke stay in the same room because they were always together anyways. The boys ended up going to school with Julie. It was hard at first, but Ray never told anyone about Julie dying so her going back was easy. It was coming up with the story of where she had gone was the hard part. She decided on saying that she went and lived with the boys in Switzerland for 6 months so they could grow closer as a band, that was also why they had stopped their music. 

Luke: Ok boys, I need your help.

Luke flashed into the studio without anyone noticing. At the sound of his voice everyone jumped. When Julie came back they had figured out that she was half alive half dead. She had all of the ghost abilities, but she also aged and she could die. Once she died she would pass on and be back with her mother. This had also been the case with the guys.

Alex: Luke! Next time announce your presence.

Luke: Oops, sorry. I didn't mean to scare all of you, I was just in a bit of a rush.

Katie: Why?

Reggie: Yeah, and why are you not with Julie? Did you forget what day it is?!?

Luke: I know what day it is, how could I even forget that. Julie is out with Flynn at the moment. And I was rushing because I am on limited time.