chapter 6: Auntie Soka's got a boyfriend

Start from the beginning

"I- I suppose your right. If we lose him, we lose the war." I was pleased with his desicion, even if it was for the wrong reasons.

"Still playing politics huh General?" I didn't say that! Who said that!

"You know me Rex." Rex? Rex! It was Rex it was Rex it was Rex it was Rex!!! Wait- it was Rex?

"Rex are you there? Obi-Wan I need to see him, Rex are you there!?!" Someone came up to it in an orange suit with tons of little buttons and a helmet on.

"Commander... you look different."

"Good different?"

"Good different." Rex, my big bro.

"I missed you Rex. Wait a minute! OBI-WAN, WHERE'S R2!!!" I heard frantic little beeps, that's my artooee! Only the top of his head made it on the screen. But it was enough for me.

"Hi buddy, how you been?" Beep, boop, beop! Typical.

"Obi-Wan, Rex! Do you have anything to say to this droid!?!"

"But it wasn't our faults and-"

"And he brought it upon himself Ahso-"

"No ands, ifs, or buts! I want an a policy to my little R2 right now!" Oh boy, my inner mom is kicking in. That's a dark road to travel on.

"Fine." They both mumbled in unison.

"R2, we are very very sorry about the explosion we caused that almost decapitated you." They said in perfect unison again. Dang, did they rehearse this or something.

"Good job boys, now what are you about to attack again and where is it?"

"An imperial star destroyer. I'll send you my coordinates."

"Thank you Master Kenobi. Your a life saver! With any luck we'll be there soon." Oh no, wrong master to say that to

"I thought I told you that there is no such thing as luck."

"Then it's a good thing Anakin taught me otherwise." I missed him, and now I'm having flashbacks again. No- I pushed them away not wanting to cry in front of... well anyone. Poor little Ezra just sat next to me stone faced.

"Who are you little youngling?" Obi-Wan asked.

"His name is Ezra. But I don't think now is the time for proper introductions."

"Right again Ahsoka, I'll see you, Leia, and Ezra very soon." And Ventress. But let's just leave that one out for now.

"See you soon." And with that I ended the transmission. I walked up to the main frame by Leia sitting in my pilots seat. When I saw her she had finally gone to sleep. I chuckled to myself and lifted her up in my arms. I brought her to my room and tucked her in my bed nice and tight.

"Night my little sky girl. I love you." She turned to face me. Of course she was only pretending to sleep.

"Love you too mom."

"Wait no sweetie I'm not your-" I cut myself off when she actually went to sleep. I sighed and smiled. I poked my head out the door and told Ventress to keep the ship in the air. She rolled her eyes but complied. Then I whispered to Ezra,

"Make sure she doesn't steal anything." He nodded and ran towards the cockpit. I shut my door again and reached out with the force focusing on Leia. Yep, she was really asleep this time. I got up my private transmission mini terminal in the corner of my room and dialed the series of numbers and letters. Finally he came up.

"Ahsoka! It's not safe for you to contact me here. You know this isn't a secure line, literally anyone could be listening!"

"Lux, I am not in the mood to be scolded so just listen please." He sighed and nodded. I guess that meant I could proceed. Boys are so confusing sometimes.

"I won't be needing your services after all. And I am not coming to Onderon. I- I'm sorry Lux." He looked crushed.

"Are you okay? Why are you upset?"

"I love seeing you in person but I suppose over a transmission will have to do." I chuckled. I felt bad but, technically there is no code to stop me from feeling feelings sooooo...

"Lux I'm almost afraid to ask but... but I have too. Lux what am I to you?" He blushed, honestly I think I did a little to.

"Umm well... hmm. I kissed you before, you kissed me before but we haven't seen each other in years. Unless you count earlier this week. I guess you could say were... boyfriend and girlfriend... technically?" I sighed a heavy sigh of relief. I was hoping he'd say that. And thank goodness Leia isn't here to-

"Auntie Soka's got a boyfriend, auntie Soka's got a bltfriend, anti Soka's got a boyfriend!" I love her but I swear I'm gonna kill her. How did she wake up anyways?

"You guys whisper really loudly for two people who don't want to be heard." Eh, she's got a fair point we could have been quieter.

"How about I hang up, I'll call you when I arrive on the other ship. Oh and Lux one more thing."

"Yes?"

"May the force be with you."

"May the force be with you too Ahsoka." And with that he ended the transmission. I heard a beep come from the silver sky.

"Stay here sky girl." She complained under her breath and I slammed the door behind me. I ran down the hall into the kitchen, into the living room into the cockpit.

"Is something wrong, Ventress what did you do!"

"It's okay master jedi, it was just me. I programmed the coordinates your friend sent us into the hyper drive. We'll all be at his rebellion in two days."

"Excellent work Ezra, you are very handy with ships. Just like my old master was."

"Thanks." My old master. Yep, I'm about to cry again. I've been staying strong for years. I just can't do it anymore. Anakin wasn't just my master, he was my best friend, and in some ways a father. Padme, she loved me like a mother, and I loved her and Anakin with all my heart. Now both of them are gone with nothing left to show they even existed except for the light saber and their twins. And now one of his children has been captured and been put through god knows what! I feel like I failed Anakin again. Again.