chapter 15: you can never escape me

Ahsoka's pov 
Those bastards, I will destroy these nerf herders in armour! My old family was just ordered to destroy my new family. So you can see why I'm having some anger issues right now.

"Come om, move it prisoner! Lord Vader is waiting!" Vader, that's who wants me captured. Of course. I need to focus. This is a relatively small ship. And we were all right next to the silver sky about to take off. Two stormtroopers sat next to me while two stood in front of me. You think working for the jet for years and years would've taught them something, but no. Their just as gullible as Obi-Wan when he was in front of Satine. I slipped my hands out of the cuffs.

"Hey!"

"You will take me to the bridge." I said as I waved my hands in front of them. All four of them said

"We will take you to the bridge... NOT! Now stop talking before we put you in shackles to." Clearly they didn't realize I wasn't in hand cuffs anymore but how did they resist my force power. No one, including stormtroopers has ever been able to- they're force sensitive. It's the only explanation for that. Of course Vader would send the very best of his men after me.

"Please let me go. I have a family!" They looked at each other, then at me.

"Family? What is this family you speak of?"

"My family, their great. Sweet kind compassionate but daring and bold."

"No I mean what is a family?" Oh my god, they don't know what a family is!?!

"A family is a group of people who love each other deeply and would sacrifice anything."

"Then I guess you could say, we're our own little family."

"Then you must know what it's like to be separated from your family."

"I do. For years we were a talented legion of Lord Vader's most trusting legion. But on our first mission, it was suicide practically. I watched as almost every single one of my men was gunned down by the enemy. I felt pain, and extreme sorrow."

"That's how I felt when you put me on this ship." Then he did something unexpected. He took off his helmet, i thought that was forbidden for a stormtrooper to do.

"This isn't right! All of this isn't right! I know who you are. Your Commander Tano, from back in the clone wars. I've heard stories of you, like when you saved Mandalore from the prime minister, or when you were framed for a crime you didn't commit. Your no traitor, this isn't right!"

"Please, release me. I need to get to my family before its to late!" He hesitated I could tell. But he went to take off my handcuffs. He jumped back in realization.

"They've been off this whole time? Why didn't you hurt me or- or shoot-"

"Why would I, I sympathize for all of you. I know what it feels like to be torn away from a family you'll never know that well. But I can't save my old family, neither can any of you save yours. But you can help me do good, right here and now!"

"Lord Vader always said that we are doing good by what we do."

"No that's not true. Lord Vader lied. You were doing bad, but now your helping me, right?" He hesitated again I could tell.

"Sir yes sir!"

"Good, land the ship back to where we came from. And open the ramp, I'm jumping off."

"Are you insane! You can't just jump off a plane in the middle of the air!"

"Watch me." The ramp lowered and I did a graceful summer salt down until I was floating. My light sabers! They were down there. I increased my speed and I heard the ship above engines stopping. I can't believe I convinced them to help me. With words, and not action. Right then, I felt like a true jedi. I was coming up jot, I was almost there. Just in time to save myself from getting a concussion my hands landed on the ground and I hopped up in front of my family. My little family.